Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randomchange Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Yet another 90s kid show topic
    All right I remember vaguely watching a TV show back when I was in 1st or 2nd grade. So that would have been around 1996-1997ish? Maybe abit earlier?

Anyway there were 3 main heroes to start: a girl who could move things with her mind think her color of clothing was always red...
    There was a boy who had super strength, and his color was blue. I remember he tossed an icecream truck... or maybe it was the girl who did...
    Anyway, the third character was a black boy who had the power of super speed. The only thing I remember about him was his color was green and he hammered up some boards to windows in an older house in one episode.

Later on, they met another kid who had the power to turn invisible...
    The last episode I saw was when he was sneaking into the enemies base to steal something, which he got caught...

Any help is greatly appreciated =(

Sorry for grammar etc
    AnonymousChan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by randomchange
    Alright i remember vaguely watching a tv show back when i was in 1st or 2nd grade. So that would have been around 1996-1997ish? Maybe abit earlier?

Anyways there were 3 main heroes to start: a girl who could move things with her mind think her color of clothing was always red...
    There was a boy who had super strength, and his color was blue. I remember he tossed an icecream truck... or maybe it was the girl who did...
    Anyways, the third character was a black boy who had the power of super speed. The only thing i remember about him was his color was green and he hammered up some boards to windows in an older house in one episode.

Later on, they met another kid who had the power to turn invisible....
    The last episode i saw was when he was sneaking into the enemies base to steal something, which he got caught....

Sorry for grammar etc
    Battletoads.

Nov 28, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Alright i remember vaguely watching a tv show back when i was in 1st or 2nd grade. So that would have been around 1996-1997ish? Maybe abit earlier?

Anyways there were 3 main heroes to start: a girl who could move things with her mind think her color of clothing was always red...
    Anyways, the third character was a black boy who had the power of super speed. The only thing i remember about him was his color was green and he hammered up some boards to windows in an older house in one episode.

Later on, they met another kid who had the power to turn invisible....
    The last episode i saw was when he was sneaking into the enemies base to steal something, which he got caught....

Sorry for grammar etc
    Bump =\

Mar 14, 2008, 11:45 PM
    Bump =\
    Still need help with this
    StacyP2006 Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Mar 17, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Beetleborgs TV Show - Beetleborgs Television Series :: Beetleborgs TV Series :: Summary/Synopsis

That kind of sounds like what you're talking about. The colors/powers are a little different.. but otherwise the same.

Mar 18, 2008, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by StacyP2006
    Beetleborgs TV Show - Beetleborgs Television Series :: Beetleborgs TV Series :: Summary/Synopsis

that kinda sounds like what you're talking about. the colors/powers are a little different..but otherwise the same.

That might be it!
    I don't think I got very far into the series, so I don't recall the armor.

Er just found a website streaming it.. That is it ^^
    Thanks so much

Edit: I had the colors mixed up :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s kid camp show [ 3 Answers ]

I can't find it anywhere, or remember what it was called, but there were two guys who ran a camp and they had a moose for a mascot. They would do little segments outside, and would teach you how to make things. I have a hat with moose ears on it that I made from that show, but I cannot remember...

90s kid show [ 5 Answers ]

Ahhhi am going crazy It is suchh a faint image but there was a show I use to watch and all I can remember are animals or creatures( I think... ) and they would sometimes be on a garden and there was like a building thing that they could pass under to go to the other side of the garden? And...

What [90s kid] show am I thinking of? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was, like probably five or around there (mid 90s), there was a show I used to watch. I can only remember that there was a little fury blue guy and he had a little pink sister. and they used to pop in every where. Also, there was kids on the show or something and they sang sometimes, I guess...

Weird early 90s kid show [ 5 Answers ]

If anyone knows this they are a genius. For years now I can't figure out this show my grandma used to make us watch, it was this weird show with these people dressed up like... animals or clowns maybe?? I remember there being a forest, but not all the time. I kind of remember one guy with makeup...

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

View more questions Search