Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 11:18 AM
    I need some serious thoughts on this one
    Hello everyone at AMHP! I have observed that every member here has given such diverse advice about various topics. Now it is my turn to really get your opinion.

Okay here goes...

I have been with my loved one for 2 years now. We both live together and both have great paying jobs. We get along most days and have undenying love for one another. I am certain that this is the guy...

The thing is... I have been thinking of having a child. I have always wanted one and know I would make an awesome mother. I have excellent experience with children as well. After I pay off my car and 2 credit cards, I then will be financially ready. Probably in another year or so.

Here's the issue...
    My love has a child of his own. I know he wants other children but I don't know when. He gets sort of iffy when I speak of it but doesn't exactly say 'I don't want another.'

My question is... how do I approach him with this life changing decision?

I need advice PLEASE!
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 4, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Well, I would just come right out and say it. I mean, maybe go out to a nice dinner and over the dinner conversation tell him your desires. Tell him you want to know his honest opinion. Tell him how far in the future and how long you want to wait and things like that. I always say that the best way to approach any big decision is just to sit down and talk about it. Hope I helped.
    jackie20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Let him know about your feeling and explain him how much you want a baby in your life. Be honest with him I think this is the best way that you two can understand each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Second thoughts [ 5 Answers ]

I have this boyfriend name Trevor!:D He is the best... I am thinking about having sex. I think he is the special person. We have been dating since 7th grade! I am a junior this year. Should I have sex with him?? HELP!

Thoughts on this [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm not sure if I have found my balance on how much to call my re acquired boyfriend. Lately its only been once a day so that I don't feel like I'm bugging him too much. Do you think this is enough or not enough? Also, when I talked to him yesterday he said he missed me (which he hadn't said in...

Second thoughts [ 19 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm eighteen, I have no support from my family, I don't have a decent job, I don't have a steady, or stable home, and I'm eight months pregnant. I already picked out a nice family that will be able to spoil him, and give him everything he'll ever need. So what's the problem...

View more questions Search