Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    packer04 Posts: 105, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Do men really like es or not?
    I am a nice gal, but my friends tell me I need to be more of a to get a man. They all are married or have boyfriends and they are not nice to them or show any respect for them, I have been divorced 2 years, did everything I thought was right in my marriage(never argued,complained, nagged or ed, never tried to control him nor tried to change him, trusted and respected him, he had all the space or guy time he wanted, gave him sex whenever) So what am I doing wrong and should I change in anyway? ( I just can't be mean, y, controlling, but yet I still have my own self and do my own things) So guys what is it you all like out there in a woman
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Sounds like you just found yourself with the wrong guy. I wouldn't want one of those other types in my life. From what you've said, sounds to me like you are doing the right things. Obviously just not with the right guy.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 10:22 PM
    I have to agree with "Oneguy"

You sound like a nice lady to me. Just be yourself and the right person will come along.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Don't change a thing, There are good men looking for someone like you.
    LivingtheLifeinFLA Posts: 137, Reputation: 29

Feb 23, 2008, 04:57 PM
    Your friends married partners that they are not in love with. I swear 90% of the population marries because they do not want to be alone, and then as time goes on they do not respect their partner and treat them like dirt, think 55% 1st time divorce rate, 70% second marriage divorce rate.

I think that many guys are weak and if a girls likes them, they are like OK let's date and there's the root of the problem.

You are what a secure guy wants, who is READY to be married. That is someone who is independent, caring, trustful, and fun, a lifelong friend and lover.

Hang in there, you don't seem to have the problem, time will be your friend. And really, what friends tell you to treat your partner like dirt. Are these really your friends?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 05:01 PM
    Actually you sound like an ideal catch to me, regardless of what your friends may say!
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Be yourself or it'll eat you up inside.

BUT don't let anyone walk over you ---
    And stay away from someone if they are not giving back as you give...

Nice does not equal you getting a loving soulmate.
    Sharing respect and passion for life together does...

You might want to look at my mate evaluation guide below:
    JL FANATIC Posts: 40, Reputation: 7

Feb 28, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Wow I wish everywoman is like you. Just do you. God gave him something he was not ready for, and that was you. I hope that you don't change in-fact I hope you and your ex can get re married (I don't believe you will but I'm a risk taker) I hope that guy you want to come along treats you like you treated you ex. DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR FRIENDS that is the last thing you need, girlfriends always want to be the one that get the credit. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the men [ 12 Answers ]

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me. It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra less. One day...

What Do Men Want? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so, this has always bothered me. I need to know. What is it that men want from a girl/relationship? What qualities? What "type"? I know alll men are different but you probably all have some of the same qualities that you look for. I know us women do. But I find men are hard to...

To all the men [ 3 Answers ]

To all the men out there... just wondering here what do most of you guys want out of a realionship... what excalty do you look for in a women? And what should a women do in order to have a serious realionship that may lead to marriage? Also suppose a couple has been dating for about 5 months and...

MEN! What does this mean? [ 5 Answers ]

What does it mean when a guy says this to there woman.. "Our sexual relationship is bad" I say it's just his way to cop out and have an excuse to cheat, my friend says it's a way to open up. I want to ask the men what it really means!

Just for Men [ 1 Answers ]

I have just dyed my husband's hair with Just for Men. Although I used a light colour it came out very dark. How can I lighten it up? Is it true that Vosene Shampoo gets too dark colour out?

View more questions Search