Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannabehappy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 07:32 AM
    He broke up with me
    Our relationship began when we were 15. When we were 19 I broke up with me because I thought I was in love with another guy but soon I realized that I really loved the fisrt one, so I tried to get him back and I did. We get together again and I was sure about my feelings, he was the love of my life... but he broke up, we werw almost celebrating our 7 birthday. Sometimes I think he still loves me and lasts 2weeks I realized that he really thinks he's the one for me... he really thinks he's the only one for me... I really love him, I wish to get him back, but I don't know what exactly do. Someone help me please! Now we are 22 year old.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 25, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Do nothing, but go about your life. If everything you wrote is true he will let you know. If it isn't its over.
    JL FANATIC Posts: 40, Reputation: 7

Feb 28, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Let him know how you feel, you are at a stage where that is the most smallest thing in a relationship. You have to show him that he can trust you. You have to trust him to. Call him, BE HONEST that is the best start
    confused25 Posts: 319, Reputation: 98

Feb 28, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Why did he break up with you? Did he tell you himself that he feels that he is the only one for you?

Feb 28, 2008, 02:29 PM
    I think he broke up maybe because he needs some time be alone... or to have all the time to work.he didn't tell me "i know i'm the only one" but he did some things that showed me that he thinks this way. Last week he gave a concert at a bar, but I didn't go. Some days after I let him know that I moved from our country, and he told me "i knew it..if you didnt go it only could be because you're not here"... so I think he really thinks he's very special to me, and I don't want him to feel it, because I (almost) know that if he feels it is because he knows I'll always be there for him and he will never miss me...
    I decided NO CONTACT, I don't call him, I don't send him messages, I never start to chat with him... he doesn't call me or send messages, but every time he sees me online he chat with me and asks me if I won't comeback to our city.
    Tomorrow night I'm going to see a very nice concert that if he could, he would goes to.. so, I don't know if it's a good idea send him a short mail just to say I remembered of him... someone give me a good advice, please
    in a state Posts: 80, Reputation: 12

Feb 28, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Don't send him anything.remember ''he knows I'll always be there for him and he will never miss me... ''-your own words.so stay put
    Go to the concert,have a good time,enjoy it
    Maybe you'll see him there,maybe you won't... but try to make the best of it.it's not everyday that there is a concert you love
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 28, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Keep no contact, and enjoy the concert.

Mar 6, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Hi again! I went to the concert, it was awesome. This week me and my ex chat by messenger and it was nice, not much time but was good. We didn't talk about feelings,just about simple things. Yesterday he sent me a funny email, but just for me... yesterday I comeback to my country, but as I did when I did go, I didn't tell him nothing, he knew it later. But today we met on the streets, he was on the bus and sent me a message asking me to wait him because he wanted talk to me... we talked for half an hour, was nice too. But I realized that sometimes he seems want to talk about breakup or something... I didn't want, so I just gave him short answers, always with a big smile on my face and start another topic. When he went to the other side of the street to get his bus, I sit on my bus stop and began reading my book as it was very natural... did I act right? What should I do now? Nothing, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Broke up [ 6 Answers ]

So I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years, when we started he was so nice and kind sweet and funny to me. But I broke up with him yesterday because I was fed up of stuff that was happening at college with this other girl and I felt he wasn't showing me any love and when he was with his mates he...

We broke up [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so it happened, we were just fine and he told me that he was still in love with me one day and the nest day her broke up with me, because I tried to defend him to my dad at work. Anyway now he is being really mean to me and I don't know if what he said to me about loving was ever true. He...

Broke [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my job and I'm broke need money can I get my money from my 401 k I only worked their 2 years and don't have any other 401 account?:( :confused:

I broke up with my girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know what my problem is but I broke up with my girlfriend of 1 year. I love her and I think I'm in love with her so I don't know where we went wrong. I know that we both want different things in life. (i.e. family, kids, etc) She wanted to work things out but I didn't.. . why? Why? I...

View more questions Search