Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LostandConfused78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 01:19 AM
    My father-in-law
    Hi,

I have a huge problem about my father-in-law. First we became friends when I married his son on October of 2005. Since then we became friends, I have a great relationship from my loving husband and now we have a daughter who is 3 months old. :)

But I have a problem about my father-in-law, he suggested that I should wear something more perverse in his taste and I don't like the way he talks to me. He often asks me how my 'chest' is doing and I get offended and he often asks me how the weather is affecting my chest and body, I try to talk to him in a normal conversation but my father-in-law talks about meeting me. And he wanted me to give him a kiss if I were to meet up with him, and the point I that I don't want to meet him. Because I know he will try to grab me, because his son(my husband) tells me that his father is a huge pervert and in previous years. He even suggested that he wanted to have a sexual relationship with me, and I am still married to his loving son.

What do you think I should do, if my father-in-law comes around unexpectly? I called the cops on him, and they said they can't do nothing about it. :eek:
    paperxbunny Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 02:48 AM
    Depending on the state you are in, you CAN do something about it. You may not be able to kick him off your property before he does something, but if he tries to go at you, there is certainly a way to keep him away from you.

I would tell him that the police are involved and will deal with him, even if they are not. Try to find ways to keep him from coming near you.
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Feb 27, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Have you spoken to your husband about the situation? Maybe he can talk to his dad and tell him not to talk to you like that and make perverse suggestions toward you.
    LostandConfused78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 12:50 PM
    I have, but my father-in-law is very stubborn. He thinks he can do better then my husband.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Claim my father-in-law as dependent [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a resident alien living in US from the past 8 years. Filing Status: married & filing jointly Last year in 2007 my mother-in-law and father-in-law came to visit us in USA. They came to USA on April 23, 2007 and left for India on September 10, 2007 (approx 4.5 months). My...

Father in Law angry with my parents about spending [ 3 Answers ]

I am in a tough spot and I need some advice, I don't know what to do at all. I got engaged in November, the wedding is in September. Everything was going great, I love his family, he loves my family, our parents were getting along great --- they even call each other on the phone and talk like...

View more questions Search