Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 25, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mgfusion
    If I start to use monobenzone, would i see the results clearly and then know when to stop using it, because I'm worried of getting too pale and thats definitely not what i want. Basically does the lightening effect stop straight after using the cream or will i keep getting lighter, as I know monobenzone works deep in to bodies system, also should i just use it on my arms, legs, and torso and not my face? any suggestions? how long will it take to see good results if i do it this way?

I advise you to use something a little weaker than monobenzone. Perhaps arbutin? If you are not happy with the results, use monobenzone as a last resort.
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 25, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    amazing alright but the complexion does not look natural. it looks like michael jackson's, fake. I dont know about this mono...

Looks so natural to me

Its not fake... this pic is true
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 03:29 PM
    Does anyone know a reliable source that I can purchase my mono from? Preferably powder if that works out cheaper?
    The above results look preety good to me, and that is a dramatic change in only 82 days.
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Feb 25, 2008, 03:47 PM
    I know is real picture, I am saying his complexion does not look natural. It looks like albino or like MJ.
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Feb 25, 2008, 06:15 PM
    His complexion does too look a natural hispanic tone

It takes months to get lighter

Mono attention THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO

MUCH FOR THESE GREAT PICS !
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Feb 26, 2008, 12:20 AM
    The 2nd pic has a lot of light

But it looks very natural
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Anyone no any good sources of where to buy mono?
    Thanks
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 26, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090
    Anyone no any good sources of where to buy mono?
    Thanks
    Please PM Vahid or Muna as they are currently using monobenzone.
    jasmyn000 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Was he just tanned in the first picture? Look at the very top of his chest in the first picture where the v in his shirt ends. His chest is the same color as the after picture?? So did he just get rid of a tan?
    -

Feb 27, 2008, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmyn000
    Was he just tanned in the first picture? Look at the very top of his chest in the first picture where the v in his shirt ends. His chest is the same color as the after picture???? So did he just get rid of a tan?

no.. The white blotches were vitiligo.. you can see it on the v.. under his neck.. thats vitiligo.. he had brown skin.. and he depigged his brown skin color

The lighter parts around his mouth were vitiligo as well..
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Feb 27, 2008, 08:44 AM
    I used monobenzone for about 1yr. And my skin is so disfigured that even dermatologist can't help me. And I was refreered to a plastic surgeon. All the money that I spent on that stuff. Now all the money that I have to spend on surgery and that's not garunteed.

I'm so hurt and I just can't get over it. Summers coming and my face, arms,legs, cheast, is ed up. I'm so ashamed. My skin is raw pink, and very dark spots allover I used to be pretty. I used to be pretty.
    mona4white Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Gloomy I feel so sorry for you, am really hurt by your condition. I really don't understand why it turned out so bad in your case. May I ask what amount of mono you used and did you mixed it well and why can't you depigment your whle body taking some 30-40% mono, at least you will get rid of blotches
    -

Feb 27, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Hey gloomy I feel so sorry for you..

Please tell us more about your story

Feb 27, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Mono_atten am really scarred now, hey where did you found those pics?

Feb 27, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Hey I am online now, are you online on MSN? And did you added me, come online

Feb 27, 2008, 09:22 AM
    I used powder monobenzone from different vendors such as, china, india, monobenzone.com, 7unite, so I used 20% monobenzone that's it I mixed it in my lotion like everybody else did and by me not knowing what to expect I thought that what was happening to my skin was suppose to happen. I mean,I did'nt get white spots I'm raw pink and dark splotchy,

Have you ever seen a burn victim? Well that's what I look like. A ing burn victim. I'm so hurt. All the money and time I invested in that stuff. Only toobe ed up in the process.

So I guess the people that said the monobenzone will disfigure you were right. As I thought people were saying that to scare people off from using it. Wished I would have never used it, I'm so depressed.

Feb 27, 2008, 09:24 AM
    I just don't want to talk about it anymoore I just thought I would let you all know what had happen to me so that it won't happen to you.

Feb 27, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Well gloomy I think 20% are for vitiligo persons, for us its less then 3%, you must have used arbutin first I guess

Am still hurt with your conditon

Mono_atten, lovie, vahid are the best people to comment on your issue
    -

Feb 27, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Its really social of you for warning other people outside. I know how you feel. My skin is okay but I had two plastic surgeries (not on my skin). Saved all my money to get them. I totally regret it. They messed it up. You also have to pay attention which surgeon you're going to choose. They can worsen it. Plastic surgery is expensive. You're not alone. I'm with you.

Which monobenzone did you use? Premade one or made by yourself.

What was your actual skin color? Light brown, medium brown, dark brown? Light caramel.. tell us please

Feb 27, 2008, 09:31 AM
    And 20% or more mono is benoquin and all knows what is benoquin...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vitiligo and tanning [ 7 Answers ]

I have Vitiligo on about 40% of my body (for those of you who don't know, it means that those areas are without pigmentation). I would like to walk around with a nice, deep tan (I live in Florida). Could you recommend any skin stains and such that I could use, which would last a long time? ...

I don't know what to say or do [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not sure where to start,OK ill start with my nan and pop live in india and I haven't seen them since I was a child (now 20) and we keep in contact through phone and email. I got an email from my nan and pop today saying that she's having some madical problems and needs a pacemaker. I no a...

My cpu is at 100 and don't know why [ 4 Answers ]

My cpu is at 100 and is slowing everything down I've defragged my computer, scanned for viruses, and restarted. It just started doing this. Task manager says system idle process is taking up all the cpu. Ireally hope you can help!

View more questions Search