Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teresa Dominguez Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 06:56 PM
    Can you tell me who sings this worship song
    The chours is: "oh no you never let go, though the calm and though the storm, oh no you never let go with every high and every low"

Or something like that.

Thanks
    Teresa
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Feb 18, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Many people sing that song. For your best bet, try searching Google.com and also YouTube.com. Hope this helped!
    Teresa Dominguez Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Thanks I will

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Who sings this song? [ 7 Answers ]

I only know some of the lyrics and it's a slow song... its goes So you sailed away to a grey sky morning and it also says so who cares your just the best I ever had

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

Do you know who sings this song? [ 5 Answers ]

Do you know who sings the song to these lyrics? Started just as friends, Can't believe that we ended up this way

I need to know the name of the song or who sings it? [ 1 Answers ]

I was out when I heard this song and all I can rem is " i like the way you move when im inside of you" it was kind a rock song I'm not really sure but I want to hear the whole thing and its driving me crazy not knowing what it is!! Please help:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search