Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SunshineNY Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Monobenzone: Formula
    I need to weigh enough monobenzone powder into 8 ounce of Almond glow lotion or another type of skin lotion to make 20% strength. I also need to know how make 10% since I want to start with a weaker strength.

I found this website to help out with tinting the white spots:
    Beauty & Fragrances - Skin Care - Therapeutic Skin Care - Medicated Body Lotions - Dyoderm Vitiligo Stain Liquid - 4 Oz

Feb 7, 2008, 06:30 PM
    I have been waiting for an answer for a while but, no one really communicates with newbies here but,here is what I found out from the depig forum for those that viewed my question. ( I found the answer from depig forum... I am going to try it with my mono)
    Hey everyone!

Sorry if I wasn't specific.
    To make 10% benzyl liquid lotion:

I first put the 5 tsp of benzyl powder into the blender

Then add a little vegetable glycerin to the 5 tsp in the blender. (I don't measure the vegetable glycerin, just squeeze it in! Just enough to cover over the powder.

I blend THAT for about 30 seconds.
    **When done with this stage, check to see if the benzyl and glycerin is well blended, if you find any chunks, add more glycerin and blend more.
    _____

THEN add the lotion of your choice to the mix (8oz.) and blend.

It's interesting, even when I add the 8 oz. of lotion, the outcome is still very liquidy. Which at fist I wasn't really into, but now I just love it, because its so thin, and goes on easily. Especially while the bathroom is hot

Why do I add glycerin? B/C it seems to help w/ the grits and lumps

Talk soon!
    Mikehope
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineNY
    I have been waiting for an answer for a while but, no one really communicates with newbies here but,here is what I found out from the depig forum for those that viewed my question. ( I found the answer from depig forum....I am going to try it with my mono)
    Hey everyone!

Sorry if I wasn't specific.
    To make 10% benzyl liquid lotion:

I first put the 5 tsp of benzyl powder into the blender

then add a little vegetable glycerin to the 5 tsp in the blender. (I don't measure the vegetable glycerin, just squeeze it in! just enough to cover over the powder.

I blend THAT for about 30 seconds.
    **When done with this stage, check to see if the benzyl and glycerin is well blended, if you find any chunks, add more glycerin and blend more.
    _____

THEN add the lotion of your choice to the mix (8oz.) and blend.

It's interesting, even when I add the 8 oz. of lotion, the outcome is still very liquidy. Which at fist I wasn't really into, but now I just love it, b/c its so thin, and goes on easily. Especially while the bathroom is hot

Why do I add glycerin? B/C it seems to help w/ the grits and lumps

Talk soon!
    Mikehope
    Well I've been using mono for 1yr. 6mos. And I will tell you the less is better and the mono measurements are wrong!

1. get lotion of your choice and size 8.oz,16oz. 24oz, or 32oz.
    (remember the more onces of lotion you have the more mono you will add to it)

2. 10% mono is equal to 135.55 grms
    20% mono is equal to 250.45 grms
    30% mono is equal to 280.55 grms
    40% mono is equal to 386.55 grms

3. Blend in the blender for 5-6 mins to fully dissolve mono into the cream. yes that long.
    4. back into the bottle and use and extra lotion that you did'nt get into the bottle put in another empty bottle and ues that first.

If you want some peeling action use real freash squeeze lemon. From the fruit. That will get you going.

See not hard at all.

PLEASE NO WATER ADDES MONO IS NOT DISSOLVED IN WATER. :) HAPPY WHITENING

Feb 12, 2008, 07:32 AM
    real lemon juice from real lemon can be used in the mix as well it is strong enough to dissolve the mono NO KIDDING. I have been trying to post the above recipe for god knows how long. It just won't stay but now that it is in another heading I think it will stay.

Sorry all that I've been absent but I'm back and yes I still use mono. NOTE after a while the textuer of your skin will change. So please check out my recent post. That will have the recipe for raw hydroquinone powder.

Feb 13, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Hi Lovie1, thanks so much for clarifying it for me. I am going to put 135.55 grms in my 8oz almond glow. I will use it once a day hopefully will not get patches...

Feb 13, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineNY
    Hi Lovie1, thanks so much for clarifying it for me. I am going to put 135.55 grms in my 8oz almond glow. I will use it once a day hopefully will not get patches....
    YOU'RE WELCOME. Happy whitening:)
    ein_User Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 03:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovie1
    well i've been using mono for 1yr. 6mos. and i will tell you the less is better and the mono measurements are wrong!

1. get lotion of your choice and size 8.oz,16oz.,24oz, or 32oz.
    (remember the more onces of lotion you have the more mono you will add to it)

2. 10% mono is equal to 135.55 grms
    20% mono is equal to 250.45 grms
    30% mono is equal to 280.55 grms
    40% mono is equal to 386.55 grms

3. Blend in the blender for 5-6 mins to fully dissolve mono into the cream. yes that long.
    4. back into the bottle and use and extra lotion that you did'nt get into the bottle put in another empty bottle and ues that first.

If you want some peeling action use real freash squeeze lemon. from the fruit. that will get you going.

see not hard at all.

PLEASE NO WATER ADDES MONO IS NOT DISSOLVED IN WATER. :) HAPPY WHITENING
    Hello lovie1,

I don't really understand how much of the monobenzone powder I should add to the lotion. For example I have a body lotion of 500 g (17.6 ounce). How much monobenzone should I add to it to get a 20 % monobenzone cream? 100 g (3,5 ounce) or how much?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone tried monobenzone? [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I´ve been told that the best cream for permanent skinwhitening is the monobenzone. If you use it right it can give you amazing results, but I do not know where to find it since it is hard dermatologists give you a prescription for it... Has any one used it? Where can I get it?

View more questions Search