Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly514 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Is Herbalinn.com a Scam?
    I want to try out the benzylarbutin stuff, but apparently it's only available at herbalinn.com.... I tried to e-mail them a couple of times, but no replies at all!. is that site a scam????... will you actually get the product if you order it? And if so how effective is their cream??

I'm so confused about where to buy what and what is and what isn't a scam!! Any help would be appreciated...
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Feb 11, 2008, 09:05 AM
    Hey I ordered the cream which is actually a lotion. I e-mailed first, they never applied after a few e-mails they still didn't apply. I still ordered and sent a message through paypal with my money and they still did not reply. I did receive the lotion not sure if it is working though.
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly514
    I want to try out the benzylarbutin stuff, but apparently it's only available at herbalinn.com......i tried to e-mail them a couple of times, but no replies at all!!!......is that site a scam????.........will you actually get the product if you order it? and if so how effective is their cream???

i'm so confused abt where to buy what and what is and what isn't a scam!!! any help would be appreciated.....

Feb 11, 2008, 03:33 PM
    But you actually got the product? I've e-mailed them at least a dozen times so far and not a single response!. how long have you been using the lotion? I've heard people say that it's almost as good as mono... but don't know what to think... do you think it's worth ordering?

Feb 12, 2008, 10:07 AM
    Yes I received the product I haven't seen any results. I ordered pure Arbutin which I received on yesterday. I have actually added arbutin to the lotion. I never received a reply from Herbal inn. Which seems too fishy!!
    but you actually got the product? i've e-mailed them at least a dozen times so far and not a single response!........how long have you been using the lotion? i've heard ppl say that it's almost as good as mono.....but don't know what to think......do you think it's worth ordering?
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 10:33 AM
    What kind of questions were you people asking sometimes sometimes if you're asking utter nonsense most companies won't ansewer back. Hey not trying to be rude but it's the truth... so take a look at what kind of questions were you asking.

Feb 12, 2008, 02:08 PM
    Being the smart educated person that I am, I will only ask a question regarding the product that I am interested in purchasing. And if a business is legit why not reply even if they may have thought the question was nonsense. Besides the only dumb question is the one not asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovie1
    what kind of questions were you people asking sometimes sometimes if you're asking utter nonsense most companies won't ansewer back. hey not trying to be rude but it's the truth ... so take a look at what kind of questions were you asking.

Feb 13, 2008, 04:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy
    Being the smart educated person that I am, I will only ask a question regarding the product that I am interested in purchasing. And if a business is legit why not reply even if they may have thought the question was nonsence. Besides the only dumb question is the one not asked.

Well if their not responding THEN DON'T ORDER which is what you did. If I did'nt get an e-mail back from a company before I decided to place an order I JUST WOULD NOT ORDER.

THEN TO SOMETIMES A COMPANY IS SO BUSY THAT THEY REALLY HAVE TIME TO READ E-MAIL AND IF SO IT IS A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER. By the way nobody said that your ansewer was dumb.:)
    SunshineNY Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2008, 08:21 AM
    I was thinking of buying the powder to mix with my mono or starting with the 20% cream

Feb 13, 2008, 09:42 AM
    When I placed my order, I truly assumed that they were busy and had not gotten around to answering all their e-mails. With that in mind I ordered. They still never answered. Lesson learned. NO more business from me. And to anyone who maybe considering ordering from them, they do not seem to be a company that I would recommend that you give your business to.
    well if thier not responding THEN DON'T ORDER which is what you did. If i did'nt get an e-mail back from a company before i decided to place an order I JUST WOULD NOT ORDER.

tHEN TO SOMETIMES A COMPANY IS SO BUSY THAT THEY REALLY HAVE TIME TO READ E-MAIL AND IF SO IT IS A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER. by the way nobody said that your ansewer was dumb.:)

Feb 13, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Ok . Well said, everyone take note. Because what if you had to return the product for any reason, better yet. Never received the product could you speak to a live person? By the way do they have a telephone number to be reached at?

Feb 13, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Paypal gave me a number after they never replyed to my e-mails. It took forever before the product made it to me. So I was e-mailing them to receive mailing status or either a tracking number. So after no contact from them I called paypal and they gave me the number. But no one never answered.
    Ok . well said, everyone take note. because what if you had to return the product for any reason, better yet. never recieved the product could you speak to a live person? by the way do they have a telephone number to be reached at?
    SunshineNY Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2008, 11:16 AM
    I noticed on their website they posted the recipe to one of their lotions which anyone can make, I was thinking of buying the ingredients from lotioncrafters.com or fromnaturewithlove.com to try it out but of course I would add the benzyl which I would have to order from them... just thinking of experimenting...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2008, 11:39 AM
    I tried to look up the ingredients for it and I ran across this site.
    They claim they are the best and question the other sites reputability

Depigmentation - Removing Melanin (minimally/drastically) Together ;o) - Home

Feb 18, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy
    Paypal gave me a number after they never replyed to my e-mails. It took forever before the product made it to me. So I was e-mailing them to recieve mailing status or either a tracking number. So after no contact from them I called paypal and they gave me the number. But no one never answered.

You're kidding right? They didn't even answer? It seems though that everyone is buying from them... what do you mean by forever? Weeks, months?.

Isn't there anywhere else where we can get benzylarbutin??

Feb 19, 2008, 01:58 PM
    That's crazy right! No one even until today has responded. Once again purchasing from the internet is a gamble.
    I have purchased the arbutin alone now.
    you're kidding right? they didn't even answer? It seems tho that everyone is buying from them....what do you mean by forever? weeks, months?.....

Isn't there anywhere else where we can get benzylarbutin???

Feb 20, 2008, 02:13 PM
    From where?? Does at least that work?? (the arbutin that is)...

Feb 21, 2008, 09:12 AM
    I've pm you, I'm not sure yet. Not sure what to mix with. So right now I'm experimenting.
    From where??? Does at least that work???? (the arbutin that is).......
    CELINA Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Oct 1, 2009, 11:05 AM

Yes it's a SCAM. I gave them hundreds of dollars of business and even raved reviews here months ago now I feel bad about my skin. Some days I feel dark, some nites I feel like I'm glowing in the dark. I hate it!!
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Oct 1, 2009, 11:11 AM

Could you like show us the GLOWING PICTURES OF YOURS CELINA ?

We all would love to see!

Herbalinn to me ?

WORLD"S NUMBER ONE SCAM !

NOT EVEN NUMBER TWO! You have just won the TOP PRIZE OF BEING THE NUMBER ONE SCAM PRODUCT IN THE WORLD ! \

Sorry to say but true !
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2009, 04:35 PM

Herbalinn is a scam spent 300 usd

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone tried Herbalinn? [ 8 Answers ]

How well does it work for you? I've heard good things about it, and it's said to be like the "holy grail of skin whiteners". Please tell me of your results that you got from using it. Thanks.

How Herbalinn ripped me off [ 7 Answers ]

I bought $60 worht of products from Herbalinn very early in February and I never got them. I had to file a claim with paypal and then they have the never to try and make themselves look legit. The printed a bogus shipping label from paypal to make it look like they shipped the products but the...

View more questions Search