Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 26, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Where Is Everyone?

This Site Ids Deeming Boring Now... come On People, Keep Posting, I Don't Want To Be By Myself!!

Come on post about what is going on with you guys... pleassse... thanks!
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 27, 2008, 06:09 AM
    I am using mono all over my body again..

so far no complaints.. I hope I will not get any spots again =)
    Neole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 09:25 AM
    Sheralcrow, Anil does respond, he responded in 3 days to my email. Maybe he's not getting your emails or maybe you sent him too many and scared him off?
    -

Jan 27, 2008, 02:08 PM
    My Bad, Guys...

I Was Just Being Impatient, Cause Yesterday I Finally Sent Him The Western Union, And I Wanted Him To Email Me Back Instantly... lol...

But He Answered My Email, And Said He Will Ship Immediately... I Lkike Him So Far!

Again, I Was Just Being Impatinet... and I Apologized To Him!

But Whoo Hoo, I Am Getting Mono Soon!

Yaaaaaaay!
    whiteskinwish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 09:24 PM
    I moved on to 10% couple of days back. I don't feel any intense itching but I seem to have got a patch near the bikini line (which is a little darker than other parts of my body) which appeared from nowhere in two days!! Oh my god I am a little scared now :(...
    -

Jan 28, 2008, 05:09 AM
    @whiteskinwish: your pigments will come back.. same happened to me as well..

Stop applying mono on this part.. you have to wait up to 28 days till they disappear..

Mono is not able to kill melanin in a couple days or weeks.. that is NOT POSSIBLE
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteskinwish
    I moved on to 10% couple of days back. I dont feel any intense itching but I seem to have got a patch near the bikini line (which is a little darker than other parts of my body) which appeared from nowhere in two days!!! oh my god I am a little scared now :( ...
    Just about everybody gets dark from using mono for the first few times even I did but you will lighten evenly just be patient.

It's this girl that I made and sent some mono cream to and it happen to her she was sooo scared aand nervous and after 2 months of being on mono she's lightening up and her acne spots are cleared everywhere except for the cheeks and I'm telling you she was nervous now she's happy that she gotton through that part. And you will too.:) :)
    -

Jan 28, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Oh, I am so happy mine will be here in a week or so!

Woo hoo..

I don't care about a little darkening, cause I knoew in the long run what I want, I will have... so I will be patient!
    -

Jan 28, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Lovie1, I Have Pm'ed You..

Please Check, Please!

Thanks Love!
    MSLOISLANE Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 10:08 PM
    ;) I have not used the product that you mentioned. However, I can say that I know of a familiy member who used Dr. Thrower and Makari Oralight pills and their color has remained the same way for over a year now. I have been using the same products for three weeks and I have had great results.

:eek: Could you please give me a little more information on the product that you mentioned in your post?
    -

Jan 29, 2008, 04:48 AM
    Umm monobobenzone is not compareable to products like makari pills and such..

Most people are talking about pure monobenzone powder.. you have to mix your cream by yourself plus mono depigs the skin... its permanent in the long run

You can't buy it in shops.. its actually something that doctors describes for people will vitiligo

But can be used as a skin lightener..

The secret is to use it on and off.. and not in a long run...
    whiteskinwish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 05:27 AM
    Guys, I think I didn't explain correctly... I got a white patch, not dark patch near the bikini line... and the bikini line is darker than the rest of the parts of my body... is what I meant to say

Thanks for the support lovie, that's very sweet of you... I am a little worried becoz I just want to lighten evenly, I don't want patches and spots, please god... I definitely won't be able to handle that kind of stress!

Thanks mono_attn, I will stop using it on that part for a couple of weeks. You say the trick to lighten evenly is not to use mono continuously? Do you mean that in general, mono should be used for a few weeks and then given a break before starting again?
    -

Jan 29, 2008, 06:07 AM
    yes whiteskinwish =)

don't use it continuously.. I was using mono every day and white patches appeared... then I stopped =)

my patches are gone now... I'm using mono on and off.. not every single day..

trust me.. its so much better for the skin.. it takes longer to see results but its safer throughout
    gsynth Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 04:15 PM
    damn i didnt mix it.. i just got 2 tubes of monobenzone in a 20% concentration and have been using it right out of the tube on my face. and i've had dead/dry skin for 3-4 days now. i'll try the method of lemon juice and cocoa butter with it. although to tell u the truth i've used it now a total of a week and its taken about 1/2 shade off my normal skin color so it went from like a medium brown to olive.
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Jan 29, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Medium brown to OLIVE!!

:D

I HAVE TO SEE YOUR PICS !
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jan 30, 2008, 07:35 AM
    If you purchased your mono in a tube I would assume it has already been mixed. Where did you buy from premixed and what was the cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by gsynth
    damn i didnt mix it.. i just got 2 tubes of monobenzone in a 20% concentration and have been using it right out of the tube on my face. and i've had dead/dry skin for 3-4 days now. i'll try the method of lemon juice and cocoa butter with it. although to tell u the truth i've used it now a total of a week and its taken about 1/2 shade off my normal skin color so it went from like a medium brown to olive.
    fairskin Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2008, 01:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid
    Chica look in page 8 ive already posted it.
    The email you provided for a person who does sell mono... tried it he did not respond. Do you have any other emails I can try?
    fairskin Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2008, 01:28 AM
    After reading the forum, I have noticed that no one has actually mentioned exactly where they bought the mono from. Why is everyone not telling? Just say it its up to individual's instincts whether to buy or not.
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairskin
    After reading the forum, i have noticed that no one has actually mentioned exactly where they bought the mono from. Why is everyone not telling? Just say it its up to individual's instincts whether to go ahead and buy or not.
    Because a lot of people don't want to be labeled as a seller. And that has happen well over too many times. That's why. Sorry:(
    shanu123456 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Where is vahid Now a dys he is not posting anything...
    What happened... How is you are process with mono going on... Plzzzzzz reply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search