Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldcoach Posts: 103, Reputation: 3

Jan 24, 2005, 08:40 PM
    Basketball moves can aid soccer/footballers
    Is anyone aware that basketball moves can aid soccer players in getting open?
    Simón T. Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCoach
    Is anyone aware that basketball moves can aid football (soccer) players in getting open?
    Guess I am lost, can you explain further...

Aside my request: Did you ever watch the Football played between 1966 to 1982? You would've seen real masters in the Football World Cups... And two styles, the American (South) and the European... The European being some sort of Machine, and ours Heart & Soul. Europeans find it easy to play among themselves, but really crash when trying to use the same tactics with the American (South) teams...

Simón T.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Soccer [ 6 Answers ]

Well,the waiting is nearly over.England vs Paraguay,kick-off 2pm,UK time.I hope England win.. of course. :D I hope the whole competetion goes off without incident,and on July 9th,when England beat Brazil :D we can celebrate for days. Come on ENGLAND!! With apologies to our International...

Football not soccer [ 35 Answers ]

There is no such sport as soccer.all countries have football associations teams play in football leagues and teams are football teams.(fifa)federation of international FOOTBALL associations.fa cup FOOTBALL association cup

When a roommate moves and leave their stuff [ 3 Answers ]

My roommate has moved out, but all of his stuff is still in the apartment. I am the *only* one on the lease. My landlord knew he was their and not legally on the lease. He won't answer my phone calls, and has not called me back. Can I remove his things myself or is this illegal? Is there a time of...

Weapons practice enhances empty-hand moves [ 3 Answers ]

This question is for more advanced martial artists... After beginning traditional weapons studies, did you notice any improvements in your empty-hand techniques? Oldcoach

Soccer [ 1 Answers ]

What are the dimensions of a soccer ba :-[

View more questions Search