Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suddenImpact Posts: 175, Reputation: 23

Jan 21, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Outlook 2003
    Hi all,

Just curious, I use outlook at work, and I have several different folders, with sub folders. I'm wondering if there is a way to change the color of them. For example, if I have a folder with e-mails from clients, make it blue, from co-workers, normal color, and high importance make it red.

Anyone know of a way, or a small program to allow this?

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft outlook 2003 [ 4 Answers ]

I keep getting a pop up that says file sku012.cab could not be found. I cand find my instalation disk.

Microsoft outlook 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

1 can receive emails but I can't send. I am getting this message the moment after I send a message. Our message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: These are the mail order pharmacies from Alexandria, Va... where she wants to live ...

Exporting my Calender from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me :) I've been wanting to export my outlook 2003 calender to my outlook 2000. I have researched some topics and found this... Create a new personal folder Outlook 2000 compatible PST file by clicking: File New Outlook Data File Create an Outlook 97 - 2002...

Outlook 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need help in finding fix for the following error message when I am trying to print. Line 228 Char 1 Error: the specified module could not be found. Code 0 Url: res://c:\windows\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dllg Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.