Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missmarple Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 04:18 AM
    $ to € I Back from Holidays Exchange rate bad
    Can anybody give me any idea. I am back from USA and have $'s left over. The exchange rate here is $50 to $100 . I will lose out big time if I got to the bank to exchange. Anyone know if I can shop in USA sending the Dollar by post. Any website, any idea. I'm sort of broke after my holiday!!

Check out some similar questions!

Holidays [ 3 Answers ]

Hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving. The Holidays are here again-so soon! This time of year is not a time of joy for everyone. In fact, it can be a very depressing time for a lot of us. I wanted to open this thread in hopes people will come to talk if they are starting to feel depressed...

Average rate of return, net present value, internal rate of return, & payback period [ 3 Answers ]

CAM Company is evaluating a project requiring a capital expenditure of $619,200. The project has an estimated life of four years and no salvage value. The estimated net income and net cash flow from the project are as follows: Year Net Income ...

Holidays in the UK [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Last year my dad had a very serious stroke and is now very disabled, and also diabetic. He is currently in a residential care home while my mum sells their house and we manage to buy a house suitable for him to reutrn to. We want to go on holiday, but obviously don't want to have to leave my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.