Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    De Maria Posts: 1,359, Reputation: 52
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 10:34 PM
    Lest the individual assume there is no answer, this needs a response.
    The basic flaw in the 'lack of records' argument is that there ARE records of the period and place in which Jesus was alleged to have lived and taught. One of these, Philo Judaeus was living in Jerusalem...
    In your zeal, you have left the question unanswered. Here is my question to you.

Where are the tax records which prove Philo Judaeus existence?
    Where are the documents written by witnesses of Philo Judaeus life?
    Whose record do we have to confirm this individual lived?

I GUARANTEE that the evidence for his life and existence is flimsy compared to what we have for Jesus Christ.

Sincerely,

Check out some similar questions!

Why do people assume that Wicca is satanic and that I'm going to hell! [ 75 Answers ]

I'd love to know why people think if your wiccan your going to hell, or that you're a sananist. From my experience (I was brought up christian) christian's look down upon the wiccan and or pagan religion's. Because it's not following ''god's'' will. Thus, were (wiccan's and or pagan's going to...

Individual Tax [ 3 Answers ]

Robert attended a management seminar (related to his business) in Orlando for 5 days. The first 4 days were spent attending the seminar and the last day was spent sightseeing. In connection with the trip, Robert was reimbursed $2,000 by his employers business under an accountable reimbursement...

Is it safe to assume? [ 3 Answers ]

Just so I am 100% clear.. Is it safe to assume on my compressor the black and white wire are intended to be hot, and the green ground?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.