Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairskin Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2008, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpheal345
    woe mega blast cream do work. I use it and have gone from a wesley snipe color to an ll cool j color. I have pics.
    Can I see your photos ralpheal345, please?

Jan 7, 2008, 11:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialAngeleyez
    I just ordered the Mega Blast Cream from WOE. We'll see what happens. It was kind of expensive but I really want to lighten. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my brown skin but I just to lighten my face & neck (discolorations) to match the rest of my light brown body. We'll see what happens. But I will still continue to use the Papaya Soap from Southgain, gonna order more now. I love this soap for my entire body. Unlike you guys, it doesn't sting or anything. It gives my skin a soft & silky feel.
    OfficialAngeleyez how is the mega blast cream going? I have been waiting for your update about the product. Hope to hear from you soon.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Jan 8, 2008, 12:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairskin
    OfficialAngeleyez how is the mega blast cream going? I have been waiting for your update about the product. Hope to hear from you soon.
    The update of the product? Have you read the new thread. WOE is highly poisonous! It contains mercury, hydroquinone & many dangerous chemicals. It doesn't work! Plus, it will lead you to cancer, kidney problems, skin problems etc etc. You still have faith in them, do you? I'm telling you, Forget WOE! Instead, try something else. Don't try something you'll regret later on.

Good luck!
    ralpheal345 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 8, 2008, 03:06 AM
    What's your email address fairskin and sugarblush the mega blast don't contain mercury. It contains hq and arbutin as the main ingredients. Ive been using it for over a year now and it have me 8 shades lighter with smooth skin. The reps said the other natural ingredients that it contain are in higher percentages which is the reason why it is very effective.

Jan 8, 2008, 03:11 AM
    whats your email address fairskin and sugarblush the mega blast dont contain mercury. It contains hq and arbutin as the main ingredients. Ive been using it for over a year now and it have me 8 shades lighter with smooth skin. the reps said the other natural ingredients that it contain are in higher percentages which is the reason why it is very effective.
    [email protected]

Jan 8, 2008, 03:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBlush
    The update of the product? Have you read the the new thread. WOE is highly poisonous! It contains mercury, hydroquinone & many dangerous chemicals. It doesn't work!! Plus, it will lead you to cancer, kidney problems, skin problems etc etc. You still have faith in them, do you? I'm telling ya, Forget WOE! Instead, try something else. Don't try something you'll regret later on.

Good luck!
    Gosh you sound very angry!! Sugarblush can I just mention that I work in health, my position never mind (but will tell you if you insist) and surely I know what I am doing. And yes I saw what someone or you posted about how dangerous WOE is or can be. "You still have faith in them, do you?" I find that statement very judgemental. But that's OK! I just want to let you know that I am here not to fight with anyone but to get as much information as I possibly can about what's good for my skin. Living in Australia is not easy for me at all. There is not many black people here and hence it makes it very hard to find skin ligthening products, that's the main reason I am on these forums otherwise I wouldn't. I must admit so far I have found useful information on these forums and I appreciate the fact that everyone seem concerned about "one another"

Jan 8, 2008, 03:48 AM
    Gosh you sound very angry!!!! Sugarblush can i just mention that i work in health, my position never mind (but will tell you if you insist) and surely I know what i am doing. And yes i saw what someone or you posted about how dangerous WOE is or can be. "You still have faith in them, do you?" i find that statement very judgemental. But thats ok! I just want to let you know that i am here not to fight with anyone but to get as much information as I possibly can about whats good for my skin. Living in Australia is not easy for me at all. There is not many black people here and hence it makes it very hard to find skin ligthening products, thats the main reason i am on these forums otherwise i wouldn't. I must admit so far i have found useful information on these forums and i appreciate the fact that everyone seem concerned about "one another"
    Did I sound that angry? I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. If you know what you're doing, good luck then! :) Wish you every success.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 8, 2008, 03:52 AM
    whats your email address fairskin and sugarblush the mega blast dont contain mercury. It contains hq and arbutin as the main ingredients. Ive been using it for over a year now and it have me 8 shades lighter with smooth skin. the reps said the other natural ingredients that it contain are in higher percentages which is the reason why it is very effective.
    Natural ingredients such as?? I'm sorry but I'd rather believe what that dermatologist said. It contains high percentages of mercury!!
    -

Jan 8, 2008, 04:06 AM
    It also contain like ascorbic acid, evening primerose,disodium,sodium citrate, glycolic acid,p-chloro-m-creso,glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, water, octyl dimeethyl paba, parfum.they said that these ingredients are at higher percentages than other creams which is why it helps in lightening the skin much lighter than other creams

Jan 8, 2008, 04:16 AM
    it also contain like ascorbic acid, evening primerose,disodium,sodium citrate, glycolic acid,p-chloro-m-creso,glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, water, octyl dimeethyl paba, parfum.they said that these ingredients are at higher percentages than other creams which is why it helps in lightening the skin much lighter than other creams
    Umm I doubt high percentages of parfum lightens skin. It is merely a scent!
    You are obviously a seller for WOE.

Jan 8, 2008, 04:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll_Face
    i ordered the papaya,whitening cream & body lotion. Its original packaging so i hope its genuine. My skin s pretty light but my forhead and around my mouth is darker...plus i have some spots on my face from breaking out. I have dry skin already, but its not sensitive.
    I have the same problem as you. But my skin is combination. Papaya soap was not suitable for my face so I am now using the black soap. :D
    -

Jan 8, 2008, 04:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    Umm I doubt high percentages of parfum lightens skin. It is merely a scent!!
    no I'm not a seller and I won't give anymore information about the product, you asked and I gave it to you and know you are being rude, at least I could have gotten a thank you dayummm. I was just saying what the reps told me. I use it it works. I went from dark wesley snipes to ll cool J color so I know it works for me, not saying it works for everyone, but it does work for my skin. Keep in mind I did say wesley snipes color. fairskin you saw my pics. I was real dark plus Im a man so..

Jan 8, 2008, 04:24 AM
    Umm I doubt high percentages of parfum lightens skin. It is merely a scent!!
    I agree. Check his posts & all of them are about WOE telling how great they are. Blah, blah, blah. And I recognize his writing style. It's Yolonda's writing style from the WOE forum.
    This thread is supposed to be about Diana Stalder products not WOE products.

Zameera :)

Jan 8, 2008, 04:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBlush
    I agree. Check his posts & all of them are about WOE telling how great they are. Blah, blah, blah. And I recognize his writing style. It's Yolonda's writing style from the WOE forum.
    This thread is supposed to be about Diana Stalder products not WOE products.

Zameera :)
    Yes you're right there. :)
    How's DS working for you then? My dark areas are now slowly lightening up.
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Fairskin,

I ordered the Mega Blast, received it and now am all broke out from it! I don't recommend this stuff. After all these people won't even reveal their identity. They are false. But what they don't realize is that they are messing with the wrong one. Their product has harmed my skin and I will get to the bottom of this even if it takes every cent I got! The principle is what matters!! The forum is a scheme. Everybody is there is all one person. Critique their responses, the writing is the same. The verbiage is the same! It is one person mostly replying. I am a very intelligent, highly educated professional and you can't fool me with that BS. WOE is not even a real company anyway! I'm requesting a refund today of everything I've bought there! If they know what's best for them they better give it to me!!

So there you go Shel... oh I meant Chinedra!! It's on B$tch!

lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 08:49 AM
    Yes they are sooooooooooo scammy ansd I can't believe that people spent so much money on their mercury based creams it's a shame and they really need to investigate them that's not right.
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 06:49 AM
    WOE has taken down those fake photos they had up too! They had us thinking you could get results from their products but in fact the pictures were from this site: index.htm and the hair one was the lady pictured as model I on this site: MODELS GALLERY-INDIAN LONG HAIR

They've snatched the forum down, but it ain't over!! They can change what they want because I already printed the entire site to show what it was when I bought my product and that is false advertising and it was done to deceive & mislead consumers. The Texas Attorney General's office has been informed. You can file a complaint too online at https://www.oag.state.tx.us/forms/cpd/form.php

They have given me some steps to follow, first one being ask for a refund and advise them it is granted! That will be today!
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 07:22 AM
    Now if you look on their before and after page on the bottom that asian lady pic has been altered she has the same shirt on the same pose and if you look at her underarm area it is exactly the same and the only diffrence in that pic is that the fluff the hair up some.

Anybody that orders from this company deserve to have their skin jacked up. The proof is in the pudding.

Jan 9, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Yes you're right there. :)
    Hows DS working for you then? My dark areas are now slowly lightening up.
    They're working great. Though I always forgot to use the papaya soap on the body! Hah! I use the cream everyday now. After using the black soap on the face every night, my face feel soooooo tight & dry. I can't even yawn. LoL. I have to wait like 5 minutes before applying the whitening cream to avoid soreness. And then a few minutes more before applying my usual moisturizer. I've been using the cream under my eye for a while now & have had no problem.

Does anybody know if my face is going to be tight after every wash using the black soap (forever)? Or I'm at the stage & it will get better? Because I can't stand with tight face. It feels like clay mask! And after a while, my face looks like there's a coat of clear plastic! :eek: Has anybody notice that?
    Answer me, anybody. :)
    fancyT Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 9, 2008, 12:07 PM
    I need to order this DS today because my complexion is so uneven every where ranging from milk chocolate to cinemon to caremel! I hate it. My face is dark around the chin and mouth area and I have a few spots from achne so hopefully this will work because I have tried a lot of things and nothing has ever worked to lighten my chin area. The rest of my body is fairly light but my butt, knees and elbows are dark, I don't know why.

Where is the best place I get this DS? eBay?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just started using a product called Diana cream ,it's made in Lebanon and yes it has mercury in it.I've heard that it works really well,but so far my skin dosen't look any lighter. If you have used this product in the past ,how long does it take to see a difference in your complexion? It...

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Diana stalder skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder

View more questions Search