Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unclejohnny Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2008, 12:00 PM
    50's-60's Ampro Stylist Projector Price
    I have come across a great find. A 1950's through 1960's RCA Ampro Stylist Movie Projector, reel style. I am trying to find out how much it is worth today. Is there anybody that would know this or where I can ask to find out? I asked at every flea market within driving distance and nobody knows. Thank you all.
    unclejohnny Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2008, 01:46 PM
    Hey, isn't there anybody here that knows about reel projectors? We need cash but don't want to sell too low or too high, need price estimate what this thing is worth
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jan 8, 2008, 11:32 PM
    I don't know anything about how much vintage movie projectors go for, but I found this link that may help you find the information you're looking for. There is an additional link near the bottom of the page that will lead you to ways on finding the value of your item. I hope this helps.

List of 3500 vintage movie cameras, projectors etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 50's early 60's TV movie [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the late 50's or early 60's I watched a "scary" TV movie with my older sister. All I remember about it was there were two frightened nurses alone in a house with a invalid they were caring for and a murder was on the loose. A basement window was found opened and in the end the larger of...

Family Movie from 50's or 60's [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie in the early 60's. I can't remember the name, nor can I remember the stars. It did have some child stars - notable a blond or red-headed boy with freckles and a little blond girl. What I do remember was there was a storm, may be a hurricane. After the resulting damage,...

Old slide projector [ 0 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I can find the year this slide projector was made?Manumatic-Gold E Mfg-Chicago Ill. Serial no 60480

View more questions Search