Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Jan 8, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Mind Over Matter?
    I'm really confused please answer,
    Would you chose Mind over Matter?
    Would you go with what makes sense, keeps you safe, or what your heart is telling you even though every single person you know including (to a degree) yourself is telling you to go with your brain? (Seems like I already know right? But I honestly am SO confused!)
    Should I do what's 'right' but SO hard and ignore the screaming feelings in my heart? :confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Sort out if it is actually your heart or your emotions 'telling you'
    Sometimes if you dig a little deeper than your heart telling you 'I want this so bad'
    You find a deeper hidden voice telling you 'its not good' and it is drowned out by the other two.
    Between there and your heart your emotion usually takes over and wins.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 8, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Both the brain and the heart can mislead you if the info is not correct. Try to do the right thing, for yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where did matter come from? [ 24 Answers ]

I have a general question to ask. I'm a big fan of the big bang theory, the general theory that everything in the universe today was in one hot and dense state, there was an explosion and subsequently matter spread out and the universe is expanding today but I was wondering where the matter came...

Does it matter? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if I can wear yellow and white gold at the same time, because I got married recently and my husband brought me a gold ring. I don't know what to do because my husband said I should wear my ring even if I am wearing a yellow necklace.

Does the age difference matter? [ 27 Answers ]

I am female and 21, I'm in love with a 16 year old male who also loves me. We have grown up together and we are Christians and attend our local church. At the moment we are unsure if we should tell people. My parents know about the situation but his don't. Therefore we are a secret and have been...

What can I do in this matter [ 1 Answers ]

I need some assistance is this matter... I recently came across a property that has been vacant for some time and I did a little research on it. Come to find out that the owner, plus the person's relatives that were named administrators are deceased. The property owes thousands of dollars in...

View more questions Search