Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zero Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Nov 12, 2005, 02:56 PM
    USA chances in next years World Cup
    I was disappointed by the performance of the USA in their friendly game with Scotland (a team who have never won a friendly at home in some 10 years) and wondered what others thought the chances of the USA beating teams like Brazil, England, Germany and Argentina and winning the competition?
    Svezda7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Nov 21, 2005, 11:46 PM
    USA chances in next years
    Chances are... Zilch
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Nov 22, 2005, 01:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    I was disappointed by the performance of the USA in their friendly game with Scotland (a team who have never won a friendly at home in some 10 years) and wondered what others thought the chances of the USA beating teams like Brazil, England, Germany and Argentina and winning the competition?
    Just what your name says, Zero.

Don't get me wrong. USA will do well but beating the likes of Brazil, England, Germany, and Argentina on their way to win the competition is going to be a miracle. Remember, even in US soil, USA could not get to final 8. And don't let the FIFA ranking fool you. USA is far from being a top team in the world and definitely is not in the same league as the teams you have listed.
    southpointes Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jan 24, 2006, 05:27 AM
    Well the us team is still under costruction. It will take several world cups before they can be a potential danger to any country if any. You have to realize that soccer is not a sport that we here in the united states give as much priority to as others. Besides we are pretty strong in pretty much every other sport out there.
    You have to keep in mind that some of these countries like Brazil, Italia, Argentina, and many more, the only sport they follow or the most played is soccer so it makes them a stronger adversary.
    If the us puts more effort in soccer, I think we will have a team that everyone can fearce in the upcoming world cups, like world cup 2026 or near that time.
    Other than that, I think there is not a sport that we actually do bad in because we have such a varieaty of people from around the world and that makes our way of playing a little bit better everyday with different talent and innovative plays and ideas. Have faith, one day we will conquer the most watched sport in the globe, SOCCER.
    Simón T. Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2006, 12:46 PM
    Hey, this is a game that in spite of requiring a lot of intelligence, contrary to the other Football Rugby, sometimes the odds are in favor of the lesser teams, who knows why, but it happens... Perhaps a bit of over confidence of the sure winners... And to Mr. Southpointes: Brazil, Italia and Argentina play FOOTBALL (the real one, of course)...
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 27, 2006, 12:54 PM
    Football
    Quote Originally Posted by rkim291968
    Just what your name says, Zero.
    England, Brazil, Italia and Argentina play FOOTBALL (the real one, of course) :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What in the world is this? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never run into a webpage like this before (give it a minute to load): http://www.space.com/images/google.html What in the world is it? Why would someone take the time to do all that - and what purpose does it serve? ... just curious.

Chances of pregnancy [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have fooled around a couple of times. And he was wearing boxers, but I wasn't wearing anything. And we were pretty much having sex with his boxers on. I don't know if he went or not, he acted like it once or twice. But I'm not sure. Each time we did this it lasted for about 30...

Chances of pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here and I've searched for answers everywhere and no one has helped. This may be a little long but PLEASE stick with me. I am on a normal 28 day cycle. On the 8th of Jan. I started my last period. So I was supposed to ovulate on the 21st or 22nd. My next period is due Feb. 5th. So...

World War 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me 3 additional types of Japanese Kamikazes? Thanks:p

View more questions Search