Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 07:53 PM
    Girlfriend has baby
    I am 17 she is 19 she has a baby from another guy but I really like her and I do care about her baby I don't no how it will work out do you think it will work I have no problem with the fact the baby daddy is a total *** hole and a butt head and doesn't want me around the baby but how would you address this I want to make it work ( baby is 3 months old and they had her before we started dating he wasn't around for the brith I was their with her but he wants to see the baby only because I am around or that's how I see it)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2008, 08:49 PM
    Well he can be around his child for the rest of his child life, so you have to understand that he will be messing with your relationshiop forever if he wants to some. He can visit his child, and will also be paying child support to the child. And perhaps the girl will have to be taking hm back to court form time to time.

So it all depends on how tough you are, and if you really care for this girl or not, If you really love her, nothing would stop you, but since you apperar to be having doubts,?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2008, 08:51 PM
    You are getting in fast and deep. Have you finished school with a diploma? Do you have a job? Can you support three? Do you have health insurance and life insurance? Do you have a checking account? Have you filed a tax return? What does your mom think?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 6, 2008, 09:03 AM
    I seriously doubt your ready for the family thing, and you have nothing to say about a father and his kids, so don't get into it. Slow down and think, before you jump into this thing so fast, and so deep. Stay out of their business as it really doesn't matter what you think about how they deal with the situation.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Understand that she and this man are always going to be linked together because of this child. He has every right to see his child. He cannot legally keep you away from the child without just cause. If it were me I think I'd find a woman without so much baggage. You're young and you haven't known each other that long. Is it really worth all this drama? I would think not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm having a baby and my dog already thinks she's my baby! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm new to this board and I just wanted to ask a questions. I have two dogs. An 8 month old St. Bernard female named Moose and a 1 & 1/2 yeard old Samyoed male name Buckie. I just recently found out I was pregnant and have started to get really worried. Buckie is VERY attached to Moose but...

Baby name [ 5 Answers ]

Is the name Rowan okay for a boy and does anyone know a middle name that would go with it?

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

View more questions Search