Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Q1212 Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Jan 4, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Oily skin
    I have pretty oily skin (mostly on my forehead) and I used to have acne a couple years ago but now my fac is cleared up but I still tend to geet pimples on my face and occasionally I get some on my back and arms. It sucks. Is there any advice of something I can get to stop the oily skin and pimples and stuff. I can deal with them on my face but I hate getting them on my back and arms. Any help?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 4, 2008, 10:22 AM
    I have combination skin. My t-zone is always shiny so I bought some skin mattyfying papers. You just press the paper over your shiny areas and it gets rid of the excess oil.
    For the acne you can try anti bacterial washes and exfoliaters. Don't use anything too harsh/drying on your skin, t can sometimes make your skin more oily and worsens the condition. Neutrogena is a good brand to try.
    Hope that helps. :)

Jan 4, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Thanks. Hope it helps too
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 4, 2008, 03:44 PM
    You can also use a cleanser designed for oily skin, then use a mild toner to remove the excess oil. This will balance your skin and prevent breakouts.

Jan 7, 2008, 07:15 AM
    Well thanks. I will

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Skin is DRY. Then It's OILY! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi There... PLEASE HELP WITH BEST ADVICE! I don't know what to use anymore... When I wash my face in the mornings it's dry as hell after the soap (I have used all kind of soaps including health products... ) My skin is so so so dry! Later the day it becomes very shiny and oily..! If I used a...

Extremely Oily Skin [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm a 21 year old female with an extremely oily face. I use MAC makeup (blot powder and studio fix) to tone down the shine but I find that I'm still oily. I bought the blot sheets from clean and clear and I have to use like 3 sheets a day when I'm at work because my skin is just so oily. I...

Oily skin [ 3 Answers ]

My skin is so oily. No matter what I do, it's still oily. Any tips or advice to dry it out some??

Oily SKin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm having trouble w/ oily skin, large pores and adult acne. I cannot control it at all. I'll try a new product and it will do good for about a week, then my face becomes prone to it and not work at all. I have Epilepsy and am on excessive amounts of medication and magnesium. I'm being...

View more questions Search