Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    envee505 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Pain/Discomfort Regarding Tattoos
    First off I already have one tattoo on my lower back of my daughters name and it was painful when the tattoo artist went over my spine but the other parts weren't bad. My question is I am going to get more this month. 2 more on my back and I am prepared for those... but I am going to get music notes on my inner wrists. Can anyone tell me what to expect for the level of discomfort/pain? I know someone who has gotten them done and told me it is not bad but I would like to get some more input on this. Also I am contemplating a tattoo on the right side of my stomach is that painful? I am assuming it is more similar to the tattoo on my back (not including the spine part).
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2008, 09:41 PM
    I know people who have tattoo's on their wrists and they say it was not that bad, but remember the level of pain that you feel all depends on your tolerance for pain. Some people go through tattoos and don't even squint, then there are others that can barely stand it.

The bony parts of your body are usually the most painful, along with the underside of your arms. I would imagine that your wrists probably wouldn't be the worst pain out of all of the places you could get a tattoo.

I actually have a tattoo on the right side of my stomach, and it wasn't at all painful for me. Good luck and I hope it all goes well for you! :)
    envee505 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    I know people who have tattoo's on their wrists and they say it was not that bad, but remember the level of pain that you feel all depends on your tolerance for pain. Some people go through tattoos and dont even squint, then there are others that can barely stand it.

The bony parts of your body are usually the most painful, along with the underside of your arms. I would imagine that your wrists probably wouldnt be the worst pain out of all of the places you could get a tattoo.

I actually have a tattoo on the right side of my stomach, and it wasnt at all painful for me. Good luck and I hope it all goes well for you! :)
    THANK YOU! :)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by envee505
    THANK YOU!! :)
    You're welcome! :)
    cmacke Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2008, 07:14 AM
    I've got a tattoo running from my wrist up my inner arm, and it didn't hurt at all. Sligthly uncomfortable, but not painful. But I do have a fairly high pain threshold. Hope they look great :Dx
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Mar 6, 2008, 12:17 PM
    My inner writs are tattood and it didn't bother me at all your hands and fore arms are used to rough treatment bumping into things etc. just relax and try not to focus on it talk to the artist or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tattoos (sin?) [ 150 Answers ]

The question for me personally. I would like to know everybodies opinion, thoughts and even biblical response to this question. Question is, is it a sin to get tattoos. Is it forbidden? Is there anything wrong with getting tattoos and if there is anything wrong with it? I have thought...

First Tattoos [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering, is it wise to get 2 tattoos at once? I'm not talking about huge ones or anything, just one along the small of my back and one on my wrist. I'm only asking because they will be my first tattoos and I want to know if because of that I should just get them done one at a...

15 with joint pain/discomfort [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 15, and its gotten into winter now, and for some reason, my joints have started acting up... starting with the joints in my fingers feeling discomfort, sort of creaky and painful, with the discomfort extending from the joints further along from the nuckles to the end of the fingers. Then I...

Removing tattoos [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I want to know how tattoos are removed. Is it painfull?? Is it expensive??

Dog tattoos [ 1 Answers ]

I have just recently taken in a lost Doxie. He has numbers tattooed on his tummy. Do you know what for?

View more questions Search