Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Dec 27, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Antique tube radio idenification and operations
    I received a tube radio console for christmas is there any one out there that can help me identify the make,model, and how some of the push buttons operate? The markings I have found are R.P.C. Chicago Serial #A 85183 and it has 3 bands shortwave, police, and broadcast and it has about a dozen push buttons under the glass dial? It works great would just like to learn more about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Try these links:

Continental Radio & Television Corp

Antique Radio Classified: Radio Miscellanea

continental radio and telivision - Google Search

Admiral (Marke) Continental Radio & Tel Radio Catalogue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stumped by Order of Operations [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out how to place the fewest number grouping symbols in the numerical expressions below so the equation is true. Any help on figuring these out? 2 squared - 1 cubed * 1 + 1 = 54 5 - 2 sqaured + 4 * 7 - 3 = 54:confused: :confused:

Income from Operations [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between income from operations, and gross profit?

The simplest of operations [ 1 Answers ]

I have trouble with the simplest operation of my PC. I need to know how to temporarily disable and restart my virus protection program and others; I need to know the routine to completely uninstall a program; I need to know how to defragment my files on hard disk, etc. I need to know how to...

Plant/Operations Manager [ 3 Answers ]

What's the deal with Almeda University. I've been in management for 28 years with only a high school diploma. I've managed fortune 500 companies with great success. I'd like to get a degree but I don't want to spend a $100,000 dollars for what I already know. If I can put a Life degree on my resume...

View more questions Search