Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lndsbgrd Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Side by side refridgerator/freezer
    I have a side by side Kenmore fridge/freezer and need to replace the defrost timer. I was wondering if I could turn off just the freezer so I can defrost it until I get the defrost timer and put it in. The frost on the lower back wall is now on the bottom of the freezer and is melting out onto my floor.

Check out some similar questions!

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer freezes up causing fridge to warm [ 27 Answers ]

We have a GE frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 5 years old but for the past year+ we've been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside, and then the refrigerator doesn't get cold. I have to unplug everything, take the shelves out of the freezer...

Maytag side by side fridge freezer-- occasional ice up, defroster buzzes [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, all -- - Our Maytag SIDE BY SIDE ( MSD2356AEB) occasionally builds up ice on the coil in the freezer. I turn the unit off, remove the rear panels, defrost with a hair dryer, then reassemble after the half hour or so it takes to "hairdry" it. I restart, and the unit works beautifully. ...

Admiral side by side refrigerator trouble [ 5 Answers ]

Help!! My refrigerator seems to be broken. At least the fan is. The freezer side was making some weird noises, like ice on the blades, and water was leaking out of the ice maker and freezing in the front of the door. Now the freezer seems to be OK, but the fridge fan isn't blowing. I checked...

Maytag Side-by-Side Freezer ice buildup on floor of freezer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a five year old Maytag side-by-side #MSD2754GR. I have had this problem for the last four years and have cleaned out the clogged drain plug each year myself. Seems that the ice buildup is coming somewhere else since water is not dripping down the back. Yes, it is humid and we are using...

Whirlpool side by side with water leak in freezer door [ 1 Answers ]

I have a side by side with water and ice in the door. There is water seeping from the door into the bottom of the freezer side. About every week or so it is built up enough that it leaks out onto the floor. I remove the ice block that has formed in the bottom of the freezer and the cycle...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.