Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    I had swollen hands too and it was OK to keep the rings on, they can use tape around them if necessary. Otherwise, the only thing I can think of is place hands in cold soapy water, or a whole bottle of olive oil (lol). I have to work on mine too, cause I get a full-body xray done on Monday, and I have a ring on every finger except for the tumbs. With mine, it's not the skin that is swollen, it's the knuckles.. so they might have to cut.

Angel, I hope all goes well and I will send you good vibes..

Chery thanks... its not that Im not supposed to wear them, but that my finger has actually started throbbing... I took them off early with Connor but forgot this time, and now they hurt... I tried the soapy water, but nothing...

CBW... thanks, yes I'm here, just trying not to walk up and down the basement stairs to the compy so often, but I had to pay bills today. :)
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Hehehehehehe poor hunn I'm feeling mighty uncomfortable today he has wiggled so his back to my tummy and its really not that comfortable.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 10:16 AM
    How about some plain ole butter? I did that and they came right off! Try it sweet.
    Good luck, and as always, you are in my heart and thoughts!
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Butter worked... but now my hands smell odd.. lol. Thanks!!

CBW - mine has drifted very low, I'm going to move my bed to the bathroom I believe...
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Oh good Al, I was hoping it would for your own sake and of course the rings.. Hee hee
    AngelEyes2885 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Hey everyone! I am pregnant with my first baby and very excited.. I am 15 weeks now.. I am starting to get a bit sad about the way I look.. I'm sure its going to be worth it when I see my baby!! :) CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Being pregnant makes you even more beautiful! I get a smile on my face EVERY time I see a preganant woman! :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelEyes2885
    Hey everyone! I am prego with my first baby and very excited.. I am 15 weeks now.. I am starting to get a bit sad about the way I look.. im sure its gonna be worth it when I see my baby!!! :) CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!
    Welcome aboard hunn, you think you look weird now lol wait till 38 weeks giggle, some women have great pregnancys others have hell on earth I hope yours is pleasant neither of mine have been hehehehe.

Al glad you got the rings off hunn, you make sure that hubby of yours posts for you if you cant, theo has dropped too roll on Monday when I see the consultant again and get some idea of what the hecks going on in there lol
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Ohhhh CBW, little Theo is telling you he wants OUT!
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Are there anymore pregnant lady's that would like to say hello after all that is what this thred was for us pregnant ones that wish to talk about it??
    Come on don't be shy, rank where are you? How are you doing??
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Dec 11, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Hey guys sorry I haven't wrote in a while, it's been so busy lately.
    How is everyone feeling anyone poped yet? LOL
    Well I hit the 31 week mark tomorrow and I'm feeling it.
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Hehehehe nice feeling though really isn't is I am still amazed I'm past my delivery date with millie that in itself is a pigging miricle hehehehe
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Dec 11, 2007, 05:16 PM
    When were you due curly?
    Are they going to induce?
    AngelEyes2885 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2007, 08:32 PM
    I am pregnant with my first baby, I am 15 1/2 weeks.. I am going to find out what the baby is next week and I am so excited!! Everything has gone very well so far. I can't wait to hold my baby!!
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalbivens
    when were you due curly?
    Are they going to induce?

Im due end of jan but they won't let me go that long after the problems I had with my first so it will be the beginning of jan that's if I manage to keep this one in till then who knows only time will tell hehehehehe ill have an elective section too I'm not to keen on being in labour for days.
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Dec 12, 2007, 07:07 AM
    Wel since you asked so nicely curlybenswife, I'm 15w 3d pregnant with my 2nd, due June 3 - gosh it seems soooo long away. Anyway my 1st pregnancy was great :) this time round I've been sick, feeling tired all the time, had a urine infection :( , have mild sciatica, which is a right pain, and I'm eating like a horse these days, I can't stop myself :D, apart from all that I feel great. I'm hoping for a girl this time as I have a boy (4) but watever boy/girl il be happy aslong as it's a healthy baby. Good luck to al of uz who are close to meeting your new arrivals and to those who are pregnant - enjoy:p
    melissa1 Posts: 129, Reputation: 5

Dec 12, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Well I had my scan today and found out I am actually 10weeks 1 day pregnant which makes my little one due the 7th July
    Was really scared at first when I lay down as last night I started bleeding so phoned a&e who told me only to go in if I started to get pains along with the bleeding, which I didn't!
    Everything was fine with the scan seen heart beat and everything and so relieved everything is OK! I have been told I have to rest and take it easy!!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2007, 04:15 AM
    Hehehehe just had my midwife appointment all is well he is head down and healthy woo hoo not long to go now, Al are you still intact hunn??
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Just got back from the doc... 2 cm and 50% effaced... and lost my plug - his head is right there ready for action. She doesn't expect me to make it through next week. Lol...
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Oh goodness, Al, good for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roll-up Cigarettes [ 9 Answers ]

I have been smoking roll-ups for about three years now. I find that I don't have any breathing problems or heart problems so I was wondering if manufactured cigarettes have something in them that make you ill, compared to roll-ups which are just tobacco and paper.

How do you roll your hips [ 3 Answers ]

All my friends dance at all the school dances. I don't because I can't really get into it. I just want to know a few moves so I don't look like an idiot just standing there. They all know how to roll their hips and that's mostly what they do. I want to know How do you roll your hips?

Shake rattle and roll [ 7 Answers ]

My 2 yr old zu is terrified of storms , and this is storm season in my area, he keeps me up all night long just shivering and puffing because he is so scared, it's the thunder that really scares him.. help... :rolleyes:

Roll my 401k [ 1 Answers ]

I will retire in 2 months I want to roll my 401k over into the best instrument for monthly income to supplement my pension & social security how should I proceed

Roll Top Desk [ 2 Answers ]

How does one unlock the drawers? The rolltop lock does not function and the drawers on the left are open. The locking mechanisms are spring loaded hooks that hook over the back of the drawers when they are closed. How do I get the right drawers open?

View more questions Search