geethan123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Online business without investments
    I want to start a online business but I am not having any money to invest
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2007, 09:34 PM
    What kind of business?

Have you read books and gotten advice about starting a business?
    student 101 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 09:05 PM
    What kind of business are you proposing and how much do you need.. please give me a business plan
    styilmaz1982 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 01:01 AM
    You can try the phone card business. Before you do anything you should choose what type of business you want to start. I like the international phone card business myself as there are millions of immigrants in this country. So if you don't have a lot of money and would like to start a risk free business at no cost to you then read my article on this subject:

Opening an independent phone card business from scratch can be real costly. You'll need to buy the actual air time minutes or wholesale cards to sell. The more you buy, the more discount you get and that means bigger profits for you. But you have to be able to sell these cards to make profit. This means you will need to spend extra money to market your product and so forth.

Advertising edited out***********************************8

Click on Affiliate Program Link on The Top Right Side of the Page and Choose The Open an Online Shop Option. It's simple and best of all it's free. No start up cost and nothing to buy. You will make 10-13% commission from all the sales you make from your site. You can have many different stores with your own domain name. They have ready made templates and all the web technology to get your store up and running in 30 minutes. Advertising edited out*********************************************** ***
    KNRAO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 10:31 PM
    I Am In Hyderabad In India.pl Guide Me How To Do Internet Business Successfully
    KNRAO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 10:53 PM
    :)
    Quote Originally Posted by KNRAO
    I Am In Hyderabad In India.pl Guide Me How To Do Internet Business Successfully
    onelaptog Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KNRAO
    :)
    :eek:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 27, 2008, 12:54 PM
    I guess it all depends , but in general many if not most will cost you some money. A lot of people make money from eBay and other online sale sites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start online business without investment [ 4 Answers ]

Hi to all,I don't know about online business.. and I'm a poor guy and I have a computer with internet connection only.. so,now I want to do online business.. but I don't have any money to invest... so anybody will specify the good plans to start the online business... ...

Online business [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do an e commerce project ( online business) and its merits and demerits. Which product would be more suitable with higher profit margin?

Taxes for online business [ 2 Answers ]

How do I keep records for tax purposes for an online internet business? Thanks Luther

Online website for a small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my aunt has a specialty furniture store she would like to Create a website so that she can advertise her business and Maybe have people order online can anyone give advice and Suggestion on how to go about it Thanks

View more questions Search