Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Nov 23, 2007, 08:11 AM
    Disk drawer will not open
    Hello,When I hit the button to open disk drawer it will not open. I tried to restart and no luck . I also went into itunes and used the eject button no luck. I know there is no cd in the driver and can find no help from trouble shooting guide. I have some pictures on a dvd that I would like to view .Can anyone help.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 23, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mydogquestion
    Hello,When I hit the button to open disk drawer it will not open. I tried to restart and no luck . I also went into itunes and used the eject button no luck. I know there is no cd in the driver and can find no help from trouble shooting guide. I have some pictures on a dvd that I would like to view .Can anyone help.
    If that's your D-drive, open My Computer and right click on the D-Drive, select eject. If that doesn't work, you will need to check power going to that drive (Open the tower and check the plug)
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Nov 23, 2007, 08:20 AM
    There is a small hole below the tray. Stick a pin into that (at your own risk ) and press the eject button .
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Nov 23, 2007, 08:26 AM
    OK a pin in the small hole works .but what can I do to have it open when I use the eject button.
    rayzman Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Need to re install it maybe it need also to clean the driver if not effectively you reinstall it??
    Or some of the eject command was broken or been disabled

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stuck desk drawer [ 14 Answers ]

My office desk drawer is stuck closed. It opens only an inch. It is on side sliders and there appears to be no way to access the sliders that seem to catch on something inside the track.

Portable hard disk disk not opening [ 7 Answers ]

I inserted my portable hard disk in the usb drive and before opening scanned it for viruses.after about half the scan the scanning got stuck at one point.at that instant all programs became non responsive. I then removed my portable disk immediately.then all programs became responsive. But when I...

Can not open hard disk [ 1 Answers ]

I had a trojan removed from my system recently along with copy.exe file. I cannot open the drives as it shows the error copy.exe file not found

Dresser drawer keeps opening [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a new dresser that has drawers that are on rails. One of the drawers, when full, will not stay shut. Is there a way to tighten it on the rail?

View more questions Search