Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cthall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 05:52 AM
    Shower dripping
    I just purchased a house that was built in 1962. Water was dripping out of the shower head in the master bath so I first started by replacing the little rubber gaskets at the back of the stem - it still dripped. Because the stems were completely plastic and appeared brittle, I replaced them with brass ones. Now the dripping has stopped, but it takes all my strength to turn on and off the hot water. I'm sure that I did something wrong, but I don't know what. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Dripping shower [ 2 Answers ]

I installed a new hand held shower head with a hose but it continues to drip - what have I done wrong?

Dripping Shower Head [ 0 Answers ]

I have the common drip from the shower head. I have a Kohler Faucet set - 3 years old, Shower only - single handle. I am guessing my hard water does not help matters. I have cleaned the head (lots of minerals), replaced the head washers – still have my drip. It's a Kohler K-304-KS value. My...

Dripping Shower [ 2 Answers ]

Water keeps dripping from my showerhead. I tried replacing the shower head but it still dripped. Please Help

Dripping shower [ 5 Answers ]

I changed the valve stems, valve seats for both hot and cold, but shower continues to drip. Any ideas? Does it make a difference when I install the new valve stem, whether it is fully closed or fully open or somewhere in between?? Help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.