Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Froglove Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Old B&W Movie
    The mother and father are divorced. The mother has custody of the daughter. The mother is a very flamboyant dresser.. . When the mother and daughter are on a train, the mother is bottom bunk, daughter in top about to sleep when other passengers are walking by talking about how the mother, the daughter leans over to see if mom is a way and she is faking sleeping. Shortly after the mother sends the daughter to live with the dad (who is very welll off) even though she really doesn't want to makes it like she has better things to do and the daughter is keeping her from doing them. The end of the movie the mother is peeking through the window watching the daughter get married and the security guard says you have to leave, and the mother says let me see the kiss...

Was a really good movie and so would love to see it again, but can't remember the name to save my life.

Froglove
    3rdgradeteacher Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Dec 30, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Try: "Stella Dallas" late 1930's
    Remake starring Bette Midler (around 1990) just titled "Stella"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweet Sea - remember it? & where can I get the movie [ 8 Answers ]

Please tell me, does anyone remember this movie Sweet Sea. It is about a blond mermaid or mergirl and her pink seahorse. Sweet Sea wears a pearl necklace with a sea shell on (that does something but can't remember) it. I had Sweet Sea the doll and inflatable seahorse as a kid and played with them...

Cartoon movie about Serpendipity & Bobby [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the correct name of my older daughter's favorite cartoon movie - it was about a pink sea monster named "Serpendipity" and a little boy named, "Bobby," who becomes her friend. We had this tape in the early 90s, but it broke. Has anyone heard of this movie? I'd love to know the...

An old Black & White movie, help! [ 2 Answers ]

I watched an old B & W movie about man who played a "downtrodden" individual to find out what it was like to live such a life. It was a social experiment on his part but he was really a movie director. A lady (his co-star) bought into his plight in life, initially. She bought him some coffee...

Help me find movie about God & a woman in desert... [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up in the middle of the night and caught the last half of this movie, and I want to get it. I can't for the life of me remember who the leading actress was, but I think the actor was Ed Harris(?). It was about a woman and her daughter who had went out into the desert to wait for God, who...

View more questions Search