Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chochocho Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Creat Art use on wine bottles labes for win companies
    I'm art student and is always fascinated:rolleyes: by art on wine bottles labels. So I just wonder if someone knows a good resource that will educate me about creating art works used on wine bottles for wine companies. These include: what'll be a good art/illustration for use on wine bottles, how to approach the wine companies with my art, negotiating prices for the art etc.
    I'll be glad if someone can help feed my inquisitions:).
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Since the art on wine bottles these days is also part of advertising for the wines, I would think that artwork on the labels that is eye-catching and also depicts something that is pleasurable to the eye would be the best type of art to use on the labels. One thing that I notice is that not very many labels on wine bottles are very complicated in their designs.

I don't know that there is that much work for people to design labels on wine bottles. It seems to me, that most of the labels I have seen on wine bottles have been around for a very long time, and have not changed much at all.

As far as approaching prospective employers with design possibilities, I would suggest submitting a cover letter and resume and maybe some examples of the art that you have done.

Are you thinking of doing original art as done by hand or will you be using a computer to create the art?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7-up bottles. [ 7 Answers ]

If you ever run across a 7-up bottle with the name Downey on the back where it shows the Bottler, I'll pay $20 plus shipping for it. Thanks!

Sex in bottles [ 6 Answers ]

This is our 1st sex time. It is so confusing I need an answer of what to do.

Win 98se back to win 98 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anybody know if it is possible to backout an installation of win 98se. A friend of mine installed a USB hub on his win 98 machine and when asked for the drivers he inserted a win 98se disk and the machine tried to go through the upgrade procedure. At some point this upgrade...

Value of Perrier bottles [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if and un-opened bottle of Perrier water from the 1940's would be worth anything? Also wondering if it would actually still be carbonated. We aren't going to open it, it's a nice conversation piece, were just wondering if it has any value.

Green 7UP Bottles [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, new here... and looking for a 7UP bottle from Gloucester City, New Jersey. If any of you run across one, please let me know. Thanks a million!:D

View more questions Search