Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    black rose Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 10:07 AM
    I really want him back
    My EX is a co-worker... n I really want him back what should I do??
    I need an advice
    dataguneed Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2007, 10:14 AM
    You have two options: change your job because it could be affecting your work or tell him how you feel and find out how he feels

Nov 15, 2007, 02:38 AM
    The problem is that we started the relation and it was going so great until... :( that sad part happened and some oooooold issues came in and he decided to leave me, I do see him every day some times I feel its in different and some other times I feel that I can't handle it,, I love him so bad and I reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly want him back
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Nov 15, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by black rose
    the problem is that we started the relation n it was going so great until ......... :( that sad part happened and some oooooold issues came in n he decided to leave me,, i do see him every day some times i feel its in different n some other times i feel that i can't handle it,,, i love him so bad and i reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly want him back

I'm in the same boat. Dated a coworker for five months. (He works in a different department). We were in love, but he broke it off for some lame reason. And now I don't know what to do. We haven't faced each other yet. I'm thinking about getting a new job. So I'm interested in seeing responses as well. My advice would be to look for a new job though.

Nov 16, 2007, 03:15 AM
    You know what, your in a better situation cause my Ex is with me in the same department and I do see him every morning and my heart goes crazy every time I see him.. some times I think of leaving the whole country not just the job but I cant...
    I really want him back, he is the only person I have ever loved and I don't think I can work it out with any other person...

Please advice me
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Nov 16, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by black rose
    you know what, ur in a better situation cause my Ex is with me in the same department n i do see him every morning and my heart goes crazy every time i see him.. some times i think of leaving the whole country not just the job but i cant.....
    i really want him back, he is the only person i have ever loved n i dont think i can work it out with any other person...

please advice me
    Yeah, it's hard to get over the hurt when you see them everyday. I would apply for jobs in other departments in the company, and apply for other jobs elsewhere. It never hurts to look and keep your options open. Don't think of it as being forced to leave, think of it as looking for something better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

View more questions Search