Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    broncofan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 12:07 AM
    Which one is the dad
    I have made some really bad choices this year but finally its caught up with me

I need some feedback on which guy you think is the father of my unborn child

The first day of my last period was the 4th of June which is also the day I stopped taking the pill my due date is the 21st of march

Guy 1 - I had unprotected sex with on the 16th of June he did not climax at all

Guy 2 - I had unprotected sex with all of June and July and he did climax inside me every time which was about every 2nd day I also had unprotected sex with this guy on the 16th of June before guy 1

Neither of these guys are my boyfriend etc guy 2 is just a good friend who has been trying to help me through a bad year and guy 1 was sort of a one night thing both guys are great and we do plan to get dna testing once the bub is born but I'm pretty sure its guy 2's

Any help would be great
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2007, 12:19 AM
    You need to share this info with guy 1 and guy 2. Dna tests are a must after the baby is born. Just because guy 2 went inside you does not mean you could not have got pregnant by guy 1.

There is no way for us to know for sure or you. Hopefully by going through this experience will actually teach you not to be with more then one person and to always use protection.

You should also get tested for aids, hiv, hepatitis a,b, but I sure you will have these tests when you go for your prenatel checkups.
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Nov 11, 2007, 01:37 PM
    You really should get tested for STI's right away. In my opinion you shouldn't be intimate with a person unless you are committed relationship with that person because this is what could happen. Hopefully you will learn that from this. Get a DNA test right after the baby is born, and don't assume one guy is the father over the other, get the test so you know for sure.
    sami123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by broncofan
    i have made some really bad choices this year but finally its caught up with me

i need some feedback on which guy you think is the father of my unborn child

the first day of my last period was the 4th of june which is also the day i stopped taking the pill my due date is the 21st of march

guy 1 - i had unprotected sex with on the 16th of june he did not climax at all

guy 2 - i had unprotected sex with all of june and july and he did climax inside me every time which was about every 2nd day i also had unprotected sex with this guy on the 16th of june before guy 1

neither of these guys are my boyfriend etc guy 2 is just a good friend who has been trying to help me through a bad year and guy 1 was sort of a one night thing both guys are great and we do plan to get dna testing once the bub is born but im pretty sure its guy 2's

any help would be great
    I think guy 2
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 11, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Now, according to Nagele's Rule, your due date is March 11, 2008, if the first day of your period was June 4. You may be measuring differently and that is why there is a difference in the due dates.

Now, since you had sex with both guys on the same day (and if you are regular June 16 is around your ovulation time), there is no way shape or form to tell who the father is without a paternity test.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Absolutely no way anyone here is going to be able to tell you which guy fathered the baby. As J_9 said, you had sex with both guys right during your peak fertility window.

Only way to tell is by a DNA test once the baby is born.
    broncofan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 01:55 AM
    The doctor told us that because I went off the pill this affected my cycle but my due date is definaltly 21st of march an ultrasound confirmed this
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Nov 13, 2007, 03:23 PM
    I think its guy number 2 since guy number 1 didn't climax there's a slim chance its his, still a chance but much slimmer than guy number 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son needs his new dad to be dad [ 3 Answers ]

Can antone tell me if my partner can adopt my son. His natural father has never been around he's not on the birth certificate, it just states father unknown. I don't know where he is or how to contract him. When I was pregnant he want a test to prove if he was the dad or not which was never done

My stepdaughter dad, isn't really her dad, and I want to adopt her [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I are trying to get some insight on how to go about telling her exhusband that I want to adopt her /his daughter, 8yrs old with him knowing that he wasn't really the father in the first place. He agreed to raise her knowing that he wasn't her real dad, ( bio is completely out of the...

My dad [ 4 Answers ]

I hate my dad th gets so annoying.:mad:

How can I help my dad? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I don't know how to help my dad. He's very very sick, and in ICU at MCG. He's been there for 2 weeks and the only thing that they can tell us is they found a spot in his left lung. I think that is might be a form of mesothemioma, and whenever I try to talk to the doctors and tell thiem...

View more questions Search