Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    augustmommy21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 08:25 AM
    Implantion Bleeding
    All right, my last period was October 26th, I had sex this past weekend, and I did take the morning after pill on Friday because the condom broke well than I had sex on Saturday night and the condom broke, well now its tues and I am having some light bleeding, not heavy at all, so I guess my question is is this implantation bleeding, and the thing is I just had a baby 2 months ago... I need advice
    linds03 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 09:50 AM
    I don't know about the whole implantation thing, the only way to know would be to wait until you miss your next period. My question is this: is there a reason why your only using condoms especially since you don't seem to have very good luck with them? I would be on the pill for sure.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Implantation bleeding is very rare.
    But it is possible you could be pregnant as well.

Really all you can do is wait and see if you miss your period this month.

And in the meantime, get a different brand of condoms, or start another form of birth control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just Implantion bleeding, spotting or period? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 24 and have no children so far. I don't know what its like to be pregnant or what to expect. I am trying to have a baby, I was due last night for my period and today I had this light brown and a dot of red that was at 1 o'clock, I have a lil' lower back pain but other then that I am fine. Its...

View more questions Search