Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missinher2much Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Does my ex miss me?
    My ex is indecisive she goes out with one guy for about a month and breaks up with them and goes out with someone else. She did that to me twice and now she calls me about once a week or every two weeks and we talk for hours on the phone.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 31, 2007, 07:15 AM
    She may, but without more info, I would not know.
    excello98 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 07:41 AM
    I agree - there's really not enough info. If you have tried to get back together and she doesn't want it - move on. This may include not contacting her. If you think there's a chance - just remember to be careful.

Without more info I'm not sure what else to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

I really miss him [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I was with my boyfriend for 3 years and we were best friends, I mean we did everything together and were so in love. I was the luckiest girl in the world. But a month ago, out of nowhere, he broke up with me.. I miss him more than anything.. I want him back.. Please help.. He's not a bad...

I miss them [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my grandchildren to a new family its so unfair that we can not have contact I understand they have a new life but what about us the grandparents does that sound selfish I miss them really bad:(

I Miss Him Already! [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently been dating this guy I've known for almost 6 years. We've always gotten along really well and used to date when I was a lot younger. We stopped talking for a couple of years while we were both with other people. We reunited about 6 months ago and hit it off even better than it was...

View more questions Search