Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Oct 28, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Old man and young wife
    A 75 year OLD MAN marries a 18 year old GIRL, at night girl says to the Old Man... Darling Let's go up stairs and have sex...

Old Man answers - darling I can do only one thing at a time.....

Check out some similar questions!

Young man vs. Evil sheriff. [ 1 Answers ]

Help with name... 70's movie about young man is lost or taken far into a desert... no weapons no food no water or clothes just loincloth... sheriff is hunting him down as game... young man with nothing but his wits about him and a slingshot kills sheriff at end of movie...

BEing with a married man and he his separted from his wife [ 26 Answers ]

Hi, everybody I just feeling a little depress about a situation I'm in. I meet this married man about 4yrs ago and we started kicking or what ever, he told me he was married and had a child, but him and his wife wasn't getting alone to good. So he stayed there at the him and his wife got for a...

Wife pregnant by another man [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I live in Alabama. We have been separated for 7 months. During the separation, my wife became pregnant by another man. We have since reconciled. What are my rights? I have heard through a family friend that, in our state, if a baby is born into a marriage the baby is treated as the...

Young wife needs to take a break [ 4 Answers ]

This is the 4th day I was forced to take a break after she moved out (not completely; most of her belongings are still here). This forum has become my corner stone of the healing process since. I am very impressed with the depth and knowledge of our members posted here. This is my first ever...

80s TV BBC2 young successful man who slept in a box? [ 1 Answers ]

80s TV Or could be early 90s The series was on BBC2 about a young successful man who slept in a box? By day he was a successful young , but a bit of a jack the lad with the ladies. Thought nothing about breaking the law to get his own way and get on in his life. At night he would go home to his...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.