Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Too Short Posts: 85, Reputation: -1

Oct 17, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Wages and salaries
    How would you post payroll: 5850. All wages and salaries taxable. Withheld 509 for federal income taxes, 128 for state income taxes, and 55 for union dues.
    starr1954 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 07:46 PM
    I am an indepented worker, I need to know how money I need to save for later ,or how much to put away for later so I can pay my taxes, say I make $674.00 . How much do I save for taxes?

Oct 24, 2007, 07:49 PM
    I need to know how much money to save for taxes if I made $675.00? How much of that do I put away?

Oct 24, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Goodby Im not getting the help I need. Im asking a simple question
    Too Short Posts: 85, Reputation: -1

Oct 24, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Too Short
    how would you post payroll: 5850. All wages and salaries taxable. Withheld 509 for federal income taxes, 128 for state income taxes, and 55 for union dues.
    Please help me with this one
    mrk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 07:24 AM
    How Many Hours Can They Work You In A Week If You Are Salary And If You Do Not Work A Total Of Forty Hours Do They Still Have To Pay You Your Full Forty Hour Week,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social security wages, medicare wages [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an international student in the US on F-1 visa. I have filed federal tax returns twice and NY state tax returns once preciously. Both times my W-2 did not show social security wages or medicare wages (and the tax withheld for each of these). However, this year my W-2 shows figures on...

Movie Star Salaries [ 6 Answers ]

This is more out of curiosity than anything else. I was just reading an article about actresses such as Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry and Drew Barrymore that earn between $10 million and $20 million per movie, and actors like Tom Cruise and Jim Carrey that get up to $25 million per movie. My...

View more questions Search