Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nalomeli23 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 11:13 PM
    Salutations.Confused Pregnant woman here!
    Hello everyone and I hate to be entering this room on a brash note, but I am in serious need of advice. I was guided to this website because of some much sought information. I am 25 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have a boyfriend but around the time that I conceived I was heavily involved with my ex boyfriend whom I've been on and off with for close to four years. The affair that I had was intentional and though my boyfriend at time is a wonderful guy and I love him, my ex and I have been madly in love with each other since we met but our "relationship" always connects at unconvient times. Clearly I can not determine the father of this child is. My ex knows but we decided it would be best if he didn't involve himself until the birth of this child and a DNA test ensues. On the other hand my boyfriend (who by the way isn't thrilled at all by my choice in having this baby), though he knows that I've cheated before, but not exact how many times or for how long, doesn't know a thing. Meanwhile I've been dropping hints about it, but because were not the verbal especially because of his desire for me not to have this baby, he really hasn't picked up on it. Honestly what should I do? Even I know to wait until the baby is born would be a mistake, though I run the risk of losing this relationship with him, what should my next move be?
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 11:33 PM
    You really do need to be open and honest with this fellow if you care for him at all. The relationship may end, but at least you aren't building a relationship from a lie. I think you just need to sit him down and tell him the truth, answer all questions without getting upset or angry, express what you want to do about it and ask him what his thoughts are.

Good luck!

Hugs, Didi
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 01:19 AM
    Nalomeli23,

You would be doing yourself a great favour to listen to this lady.

grammadidi,

Hi! Everything worked out for my sister. Got full custody of the kids. Everyone looking a lot happier. And my grandson is doing great. Thanks again.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 01:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerose
    Nalomeli23,

You would be doing yourself a great favour to listen to this lady.

grammadidi,

Hi! Everything worked out for my sister. Got full custody of the kids. Everyone looking a lot happier. And my grandson is doing great. Thanks again.
    Thank you Rose! I was so happy to read your update! You have made my day/night/morning?? :D I was away for a long time, so I wondered. I'm especially glad your grandson is doing so well.

Hugs, Didi
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 05:19 AM
    There is no other way to go than to be honest. Why put of the inevitable?

You are going to have to tell him once the baby is born anyway... you might as well tell him now... his reactions are going to be the same, but it's better if it's done before the baby is born so the baby isn't surrounded with new emotions of anger and resentment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If he doesn't release, can a woman still get pregnant? [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a sticky situation, Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for almost 2 months now.. he doesn't come inside me instead he takes it out quickly and comes outside-i got my period last month on the 16- but 2 weeks ago we were together and he almost came inside me-he said that...

Pregnant woman and New Kittens [ 8 Answers ]

I just recently adopted a new kitten, she is less that a year old, but I don't know how old she is exactly, and I am about 8 months pregnant. The strangest thing that she does is when I am home she will pee on the floor in the same or nearby room. Both my husband and I discipline her when she does...

Pregnant woman with Clamidya [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what are the consequences if I'm pregnant and then I find out that I have Clamidya?

Boyfriend got another woman pregnant during breakup [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I started dating 2 years ago but things didn't work out so we called it off. We recently started working things out again and I just found out that during the break up he slept with another woman who had a boyfriend and there is a possibility that the baby is his. He claims that...

View more questions Search