Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Oct 4, 2007, 05:04 AM
    What are the signs of cheating
    I have a friend whom husband is lying to her frequently - in fact today he came home for 10 minutes told her they didn't get a lunch break and he was just home to grab his uniform for inspection - when in fact he was with my husband (whom came home on lunch) before hand, and there is no uniform inspection today.

Not that this in itself says anything about cheating, but what are the signs, so I can tell her what to look out for.

HELP PLEASE
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 4, 2007, 05:47 AM
    I wouldn't know because I never had a reason or desire to violate my vows.

I suspect the large blocks of unaccounted time, anger when asked where he was. Although I must also state that the one thing that my wife gets seriously upset about is being lied to. During the early years of our marriage I would lie when there was absolutely no reason to, sometimes it was more quick to lie than tell the truth. Sometimes the lie popped out again for no particular reason.

It was really tough to get out of the habit. But when lying created more problem at home then telling the truth, I stopped lying

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Signs of a cheating llove1 [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend been through a lot.break up to break up.And I have maid a lot of bad choices and mistakes.The thing is I've made the same mistakes over and over, but I do love my woman and been trying to consitently make things good between us both.She don't believe that I love herwhen I say...

What are the signs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I'm new to this.. I am trying to get pergnant.. I would like to know.I would like to know the sign of pregnancy? Can u help me:confused:

Not Sure but I see signs [ 7 Answers ]

I've been n a relationship for 6 yrs. We have 2 kids together, out of those 6 yrs he's been workn off an on while I've been doing everything. I'M not happy at all. I tried to make it work.. I thinks he's been unfaithful during the 6 yrs.. like taking a his cell phone with him EverYwhere he goes. I...

Are these signs of cheating? [ 36 Answers ]

1. I was the phone to my boyfriend. I called on his work mobile, 2 secs into the conversation his personal mob rings, he tells me to hold on, when he answered he cut me off. 2. I rang back and when I asked who called him he said... mmmm mmmmm, mc donalds called (coz he fixes their machines).. I...

View more questions Search