Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jm5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Should I take back a cheater?
    Well lets start by telling everyone where my ex-boyfriend, alex, and I met. It was my freshman year of highscool (im 21 right now) and he was djing my cheerleading competition at school. We started talking and then eventually went out a few times (to the movies, he apartment etc.) after a few months of that he got a girlfriend and I just moved on as well. After I dated my next boyfriend, Joe, for about a year Alex and I decided we should really be together. I broke up with Joe about 4 and 1/2 years ago for Alex. We have been dating ever since. About a year ago I realized I was being completely smothered by Alex so I asked for a little bit of space, not to break up but just time to myself and to spend with my friends. He didn't like that idea and we fought A lot about it. But no matter what, I knew I needed that space. Alex and I still hung out once a week and talked 100x a day! He was always my best friend, I told him EVERYTHING!! We went on vacations together and planned on getting married after I finished school in about a year or so. Well Alex started hanging out with this girl Sara from work behind my back. Not to be mean, but she was NOT an attractive girl what-so-ever! So I never really was concerned about him hooking up with her. One day I was on myspace and I went on her page and there was a picture of her at his house and underneath it said "morning after mardi gras" and of course I flipped out and he fed me a lie that I believed. Well do make a REALLY long story short, he kept lying about hanging out with her so I said I needed time away from him. We didn't talk for almost 2 months and then we decided to go grab a drink somewhere and he told me he loved me and he still wanted to marry me and that he hasn't been with anyone else in the last 5 years. Stupid me, believed him! Then TWO days later, I went to this bar where I knew Sara hung out. Well she and I had a few words for each other and drinks started fliying. She told me she has been sleeping with my boyfriend for the past year. She called me the next day to apologize for fighting with me but she said she wanted me to know what a scumbag Alex really is. So she told me about 8 girls he had hooked up with in the past year!! All behind my back, one including a married mother! And also a 40 year old women! And then of course Sara, and many others. Well he FINALLY admitted to everything and at first he said this can be a fresh start because now I know the truth. Its been about a month now since I found out and I talked to him once and it was only because I sent him a mean text and he called me back. I just feel like he should be begging for me back and blowing up my phone!! But anyway, I REALLY REALLY miss him! Im sooo miserable without him and I barely do anything. I guess my question is, should I EVER take him back? I really love him. But I just don't know how socially acceptable its going to be if I take back a scumbag, even if he did change. Is it possible for him to change? He is human... and he makes mistakes but 10x? I just don't know. I just don't want to be this miserable anymore. Any help??
    Dakkota55 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2007, 01:57 AM
    I noe how u feel... I have been going out with a boy who has cheated on me with a UGLY pregnant. Girl (nd it wasent his baby) well any way I found out and I flipd! But he calld me cryn sayn that he had changed and that he will never hurt me agen so me being stupied I took him back and he did it agen!!

once a player alwase a player... it doesn't matter how much u love them and yes they may love u too but he just can't seem to keep it in his pantz!

it is going to be hard but u need to just let him go... trush me as of to day I quit talking to mi x... im not going to lie there are times I want to give in sooo bad.. but u thve stand strong and do what is rite!

I'm here 4 suport if u need me... I hope I helped!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a Cheater [ 12 Answers ]

How do you get the person you hurt back? I cheated on my ex boyfriend and now I don't know how to get him to forgive me and take me back? In the past when he hurt me I found it so easy to forgive him. I feel like it's just not fair. I know it's selfish for me to say but everyone makes...

Do you think she's a cheater? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all! Question for you guys, here's the situation, I'll try to keep it short: My girlfriend maybe a couple months ago made me think that she wasn't honest with me, I didn't want to pick on her with my own insecurities, so I left it alone, never even mentioned it to her. It was because I asked...

Am I a cheater [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I'm really new to dating well I'm in like a 2mth relationship that's not the point I guess. There is no excuse.. I did some foreplay with another guy and I want to know if I cheated? And I also want to know why that happened .I love my boyfriend and I was appalled afterward and felt so...

What do you think . Once a cheater and liar always one. [ 13 Answers ]

Do you think people can go from always lying and cheating on women to being with one and faithful and happy with just one instead of two or more... love love love need your opinions:confused:

Can an ex-cheater be trusted? [ 3 Answers ]

He was married and cheated on his wife. He did get a divorce and was honest with his ex-wife about the reason. He then tried to maintain a relationship with the person he cheated on his wife with, until he realized that she was cheating on him. He was very hurt and didn't have a relationship for...

View more questions Search