Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liksliks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 12:18 PM
    On a break.
    I've been going out with this girl now for nearly 5 months. I really love her and think we could spend the rest of our lives together. A few weeks ago I promiced her that I would not smoke ever again but then last week I got quite drunk and had a drag of a cigerette, I could not go behind her back and not tell her so I told her. Now she's gone on a break with me and I just want to no if she still loves me?
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Sep 17, 2007, 12:21 PM
    K one how old αre you?

She sounds α little to "immαture" for just breαking up on you for thαt..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I break up w/ my boyfriend? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and I love him very much. The problem is that a supposed ex-gf is claiming that she is pregnant with my bf's child. I don't know what to do I'm totally confused, I do trust and love him way too much to leave him just like that. This girl...

Take a Break ? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello my name is Mobey and I need guidance on a very personal problem, my girl friend of six months has decided, upon realizing that she has spent all lot of time with me and has kind of blown off her friends, that we need to take a break. She came out with this at a very random time and I'm...

She wants to take a break [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for six months. We both love each other very much and, although we have had some very rough patches in our relationship, we've been seemingly doing good for the last month... until three days ago. Three days ago we got into a big fight over a number of things,...

A break [ 11 Answers ]

Well my girlfriend and I at first been going great, we talked we did things together it was all going great, but after a while we stopped talking and just were physical, and when I tried talking to her asking about her day or saying talk to me it never got anywhere, and she says she wants a break...

I need help, I'm about to just break :( [ 3 Answers ]

I have been depressed for a while now but all of the sudden it has gotten worse. Lately I have not only been depressed but also mad and kind of sad all at the same time and I don't even know why. For the past few days I have been thinging about getting drunk or high or huffing or cutting or popping...

View more questions Search