Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faza Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Im worried by girlfriend might be pregnant with my pre .
    I recently had unprotected sex with my girlfriend (very stupid I no). I showered in the morning and had not masturbated before we had sex. We did some foreplay then I penetrated her. I found it hard to ejaculate so we carried on with foreplay and she masturbated me with her hand until I came. Im worried she's pregnant. She told me that on the same day she started her period and she is still on it. Im lost and scared that the worst might happen.

Please someone help me. I can eat, sleep or do anything, my life is a mess :(
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 13, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Well when you have unprotected sex there is always a chance of pregnancy. But if she had her period she's probably not pregnant, but you never know. How long ago did this happen? Because you really won't be able to know for sure unless she takes a test, which won't be accurate immediately. Next time use birth control.

Aug 13, 2007, 04:38 PM
    It happened about 4 days ago. It was my first time, but was not hers, it was wrong and it should not of happened and I'm angry at myself. Im worried that its ruined my life.

Aug 13, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by faza
    it happened about 4 days ago. It was my first time, but was not hers, it was wrong and it should not of happened and im angry at myself. Im worried that its ruined my life.
    Don't get to nervous yet. She didn't take the test right? When is she supposed to get her period? And was she on her period when you guys had sex, or afterwards?

Aug 14, 2007, 03:29 AM
    She said her period was due soon. The day we had sex she said she bled lightly in the evening and her period had started. Not to sure what that means though.

Aug 14, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Well if she had her period you really don't need to worry anymore. And especially when she gets the next one you are in the clear. But it sounds like you are not ready for the consequences of sex yet, so you probably shouldn't be having sex. Think about this the next time your girlfriend and you decide to get intimate.
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Aug 14, 2007, 07:53 AM
    If she got her period that evening, then you probably have nothing to worry about. Get her to take a test just to make sure. Next time wrap up sweetie! ;)
    PippaSW Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Aug 14, 2007, 09:00 AM
    I recently had unprotected sex with my girlfriend (very stupid i no). I showered in the morning and had not masturbated before we had sex. We did some foreplay then i penetrated her. I found it hard to ejaculate so we carried on with foreplay and she masturbated me with her hand untill i came. Im worried shes pregnant. she told me that on the same day she started her period and she is still on it. Im lost and scared that the worst might happen.

please someone help me. I can eat, sleep or do anything, my life is a mess :(

Well when I was trying to get pregnant, my doctor told me that I couldn't get pregnant while I was on my period. Cause that is when the body is getting rid of the eggs that were not "used" from the month before. So what I'm getting to is if she was on her period, than your chances of her getting pregnant are VERY slim. But do have her get a test, just to make sure!
    And just make sure your really ready for all of the things that can happen with sex before you do it again. :)
    Hope that helps!

Aug 15, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Wow all of your answers were really helpful. It should not have happened, was just a mistake. Anyway just say she did not have her period because it was not due, how likely is it she could have got pregnant from the situation I explained in the first post I made?
    PippaSW Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Aug 15, 2007, 05:32 AM
    Well the fact that you didn't ejaculate inside of her helps. But all men have a small pre-ejaculation before the "big one" and my doc. Had told me that, that could get a girl pregnant... but the chances of that really "doing the job" are slim.

Just so you know for when she could : count 28 days from her last period and on the 11th to 14th day, is when Ovulation usually occurs.

Hope that helps

Aug 15, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Oh right. So when is a good time to take a pregnancy test? We had intercourse about 5 days ago. I want it to be accurate, we will take more then one test anyway, but I no there's a certain period that is good to test.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 15, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Did you know that the 'morning after' pill works 3-5 days after?

If you feel 'bad' and ashamed about this, then you have a lot to work on.
    It's not bad to have normal healthy sex with someone, it's bad to not take precautions against pregnancy and other serious diseases.

Check this site, and learn what others have to say.
    Teens | sexualityandu.ca - Your Link to Sexual Well-Being

As has been said before, don't panic and be more careful next time.

Good luck.

margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Aug 15, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Well usually you take a test about a week after your missed period, but since she didn't miss hers, she can probably take it any time. Then maybe take one about a week after her period if you want to be extra sure.
    Bkegg Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2007, 02:57 AM
    Don't have unprotected sex. I'm the posterboy for this. I was a Top 15 rated TE/OT/DE prospect in high school could have went to almost any college in the nation on a free ride. Now I'm 20 years old have a wife, 2 kids and a 6 day a week job. I don't regret my wife or my kids but I put the cart before the horse and I sit around thinking 2 or 3 times a week what should have been. Good thing I chose the right girl the first time or I'd be stuck with child support for the next 18 years.
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 14, 2007, 05:36 PM
    You know, there are worse things out there than having a baby. Having a baby is not the end of the world. Sure it changes things, but it is do-able. What I am concerned about for you is your reaction to the situation. Perhaps you are not ready to be in that type of a relationship. There are other things that you can get out of an intimate relationship other than a baby. Please, be careful. Be Wise. You will thank yourself 10 years from now when all of this is just a distant memory.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 15, 2007, 04:11 AM
    wow all of your answers were really helpful. It should not have happened, was just a mistake. Anyway just say she did not have her period because it was not due, how likely is it she could have got pregnant from the situation i explained in the first post i made??
    Very rare...

I think you are just feeling so darned guilty, and this was your first time..
    A person's 'first time' should be a good experience - not one that will riun your life (as you stated). You need to educate yourself more on the facts before venturing another move in that direction.

I think this was not the right time for you and you just paniced a bit.

Just don't rush into things in the future.

ky37m Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Sep 15, 2007, 11:44 PM
    All are very good answers. But remember, even birth control and condoms are not 100%.
    If you are that afraid of "ruining" your life, I would suggest you continue masterbating.
    As a professional that works in a scientific lab, I know a few things... most sperm is very motile and can travel a far distance before dying off. Now it may be rare, but do you really want your little guys even close to her vagina if there's a chance they will head north? And if you ever again get in the "heat of the moment" , just remember two little words... DA DA
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 18, 2007, 04:31 AM
    Your panic probably stemmed from you not really wanting to have an intimate relationship yet to begin with. So just ask yourself it all this worry was worth it or if you want to maybe wait a little before trying again. It's your choice to make and you should never be pressured from anyone to do something you do not feel rigth in doing.

Give yourself some time.. and don't rush things.

Don't go all the way unless you're ready for all responsibilities surrounding it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried about pre-, I'm very scared [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old male dating a 14 year old female. We've been going out for 7 months now and had sex for the first to no later than a month ago. I've been doing the withdrawl method ( we've done the withdrawl method like 10 times ) and scared if my girlfriend is pregnant. I've heard that pre-...

Is it possible to get pregnant from pre-? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old and I'm in need of some help... On June 10th my boyfriend and myself had sex without protection and we just decided that when he felt he was about to get off he'd pull out... Sooo we did it about 4 times that way and he didn't use the bathroom after any of those times. IM...

Worried about getting Pregnant. [ 6 Answers ]

I got on birth control pills, and then 10 days after, my boyfriend were fooling around without a condom and he put himself in me, only for about 5 seconds, and then he withdrew completely. We are usually VERY careful, and since then, I have been FREAKING OUT because I know a woman can get pregnant...

Worried, if I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question, I've made two pregnancy tests all ready and the first one came out positive and the second one came out negative... I was just wondering if you know what could be wrong... and to know if you think I might be pregnant or not... I havne gotten my period yet?

Worried about if I am pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

We are not trying to get pregnant but we did briefly have unprotected sex twice last month after my period. I had my period on march 14th-it lasted about three days or so. On march 24th we briefly had sex and he pulled out after only a few minutes-the same thing happened again on march 28th. Since...

View more questions Search