Ask
    casey321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Never had an orgasm
    I am 21 with 2 kids and I have never had an orgasm
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 01:52 PM
    I don't blame you. When would you have time to have one?
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 01:56 PM
    PS - If you all ever get any time alone... relax and play. With a vibrator... with hands... with fantasy... it's a turn on to talk and communicate in bed... and helps a woman suspend her daily self and feel something new.
    -Do you all talk in bed?
    -Do you take your rime?

It actually sounds normal - many girls have trouble "O"ing when young - under 25.MSo, relax, you are normal... And busy!
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Sep 13, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Whαt kind of orgαsm clitorαl or inner?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 04:10 PM
    EVER? As in not even with yourself?-I need some clarity, before I can advise you further
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Get some toys and relax, get the kids out the house and enjoy yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orgasm [ 7 Answers ]

:o Ok my friend asked me to ask this question. She wants to know if anyone knows how to achieve multiple orgasms. I myself have had them but don't know how to answer that one for her. Anyone have a reply for her.

I [ 4 Answers ]

Please Help! I’m 21, Female . I’ve been sexually active since I was 16. I’ve never had an orgasm. Not by myself not with a guy. I’ve never had one! I’m not kidding! Help! I’m not that in to self satisfaction. I just can’t get excited by myself. I’m with a guy right now. He’s very special ,...

Why can't I orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

:( :mad: I'm 21 and just started having sex again after giving it up for a while to try and find myself some to trust and not use me... so I found that guy and we had sex for the first time this past weekend. And we were going at it for an hour and a half and I didn't have one orgasm. I mean I have...

Never had an orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. He is the love of my life and I can't imagine life without him. But before me his ex fiancé cheated on him. As a result he has virtually no sexual confidence and often my time is taken up with reassuring him. It is perhaps for this reason that I can never...

View more questions Search