Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A2daUnU2daB Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Title of movie.
    When I was younger, in '94 or '95, or sometime around that this was my favorite movie, and I can't think of the name! It is a cartoon movie about mice who live in an old mans house. They are always hiding behind teacups. They also help a local tailor in the town finish an outfit for someone's wedding I believe, I also believe ot takes place in britain and it is snowy. I don't know! Please help
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 12, 2007, 09:17 PM
    It's called "Rabbit Ears-The Tailor of Gloucester"

Rabbit Ears - The Tailor of Gloucester (1988)

This link has a slightly better summary, at least it mentions the mice:

The Tailor of Gloucester - Trailer - Showtimes - Cast - Movies - New York Times
    A2daUnU2daB Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Omg yes!! I was asking my sister and she thought I was crazy! She was like your just thinking of cinderella and the elves and the shoemaker! Thank you so much!
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 12, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by A2daUnU2daB
    omg yes!!! i was asking my sister and she thought i was crazy!! she was like your just thinking of cinderella and the elves and the shoemaker! thankyou so much!
    Not a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

What is that movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about 12-15 years ago. It was about a young woman who was held captive in a closet and tortured because of war crimes. By the end of the movie she had reversed the position the torturee/torturer role; and I think the torturer ended up being her father? I believe this movie was...

Horse movie.a clip.What is the title of the movie? [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Cross Country What movies is this clip from?

View more questions Search