Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 11, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Gluta C and smokers
    I've smoked in the past, will Gluta C work for me as a skin lightener and if so which company is best to order from.
    Brennan Posts: 35, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 11, 2007, 06:51 PM
    so sexy, do you know that Glutathione is an antioxidant and immune booster, Glutathione removes toxic from our body caused by free radicals and proper intake of glutathione will have the side effect of skin whitening. Gluta-C is a good brand, I use it myself, you will notice that it will give you boost of energy and lighter skin in time.. not overnight miracle. You will have to wait at least 1- 2 months, but it depends on your intake I guess, I only use 2 capsules a day. And I'm very satisfied with the results. Gluta c is sold at G L U T A - C | For glowing, whiter and younger looking skin!! and funkymommy.net they have resellers in different state, see if your state is there then you can contact them from the website. Goodlcuk!
    beWHITEnow Posts: 4, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 26, 2007, 10:42 PM
    I am a reseller of Gluta-C located in Virginia and California. I will be more than glad to ship to anywhere in the USA. I accept Paypal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does gluta take to work? [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to ask how many months to take this gluta to make effective?and can I but it over-the-counter?is there any drugstore here in the philippines that has a 500-100mg gluta contain?

Pregnant & Having Problem with smokers [ 4 Answers ]

A co-worker of mine is pregnant. The owner and several other employees smoke but they have an area they can smoke in. The owner does smoke in his office, door closed---windows open at the end of the day. She is complaining of the smoke smell. I, a non-smoker, do know that when a person comes...

View more questions Search