Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ballinchik2332 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Figure out the name to this song! God bless! :)
    Please help me figure out the name of this song!! i love it sooo much and i would really appreicate it if anyone can help!
    its a guy singing and it at the beginning it says "we should wear jerseys, because we mamke a good team" then somthin like "even tho it yours would look better on you." or somthin like that.
    please help me figure out this song!!
    thank you and god bless! :)
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Sep 6, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Must Have Done Something Right by Reliant K
    ballinchik2332 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 05:46 PM
    thank you sooo much think pink!
    =]
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Sep 7, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Your welcome :) it's a good song by the way :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

God Bless My Computer [ 5 Answers ]

Bless My Computer Blessings on this fine machine, May its data all be clean. Let the files stay where they're put, Away from disk drives keep all soot. From its screen shall come no whines, Let in no spikes on power lines. As oaks were sacred to the Druids, ...

Trying to figure out name of song [ 2 Answers ]

I really need the name of the song it goes something like this "can you take it always; or can you take it all the way." and repeats. It is in the rock genre I believe. Thanks

Can't figure out song... [ 4 Answers ]

I have this song on a cd. But can't figure out what song it is. It is bothering me sooo much.. All that I wanted was you And more than I cared All that I needed was you And more than we shared You gave me yours Open your doors

Help me figure out this song!please! [ 1 Answers ]

Ahh it's driving me absolutely insane! I heard this song in a restaurant earlier and it's like... a chick singing about a little bit of love or something, and near the end she repeats it over and over but skips this one word, and then the last repeat she says the word, "everything"... and I don't...

View more questions Search