Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giaandkeme09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 03:32 PM
    A junior in high school!
    Hi hello there! :) I am a junior in high school and I am interested in a scholarship for school. The career I want to do is plastic surgery. I want to be a plastic surgeon. So, could you help me out?
    nyl3gen Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 12:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by giaandkeme09
    Hi hello there! :) I am a junior in high school and I am interested in a scholarship for school. The career I want to do is plastic surgery. I want to be a plastic surgeon. So, could you help me out?
    There is a lot of free money in scholarships available to you. Go to Education Planner Click the link under 'paying' and then 'free scholarship search. Fill out the questionnaire and submit. A list of scholarships you qualify for will pop up with all the info of how much money is available, how to apply and deadlines. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

High school diploma [ 12 Answers ]

:( Hello I am 40 years old and now need my high school diploma for a job that I applied to. Someone please help, I don't know what to do. I had a stroke last March and I am scared to death to leave my home. I applied for a job to do at home it is for the IRS... Can I get my diploma online at home?...

Going Into High School! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 13 years old and I'm going into High School. I am the youngest person in my grade and this means that I will be the youngest in the school, I'm a little intimidated, does anyone have any advice on what to do?

Asking out high school crush? [ 12 Answers ]

Right now I am entering my junior year of college, but I had this crush on a girl in my high school my entire high school career. I was really good friends with her through most of high school, until our senior year when we didn't have any classes together. The reason I never asked her out was...

What is a high school [ 8 Answers ]

What is a high school

View more questions Search