Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    issabelle1020 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Is glutathione safe without doctor's prescription?
    hi may i ask if i can take gluta or metathione without a dermatologist's prescription..thanks a lot :)
    Brennan Posts: 35, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 22, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Glutathione is is a dietary supplement so 1-2 capsule a day is sufficient. Gluta is beneficial to our body, it builds our immune system and act as a detoxifier, and the known side effect is skin whitening, if you are lucky, as not everyone will have this sought out side effect. Goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by issabelle1020
    hi may i ask if i can take gluta or metathione without a dermatologist's prescription..thanks a lot :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Intravenous(IV) Glutathione? Is it safe? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if a glutathione injected through veins is safe? Glutathione is now used for skin whitening (its side effect).. So what do you think? Is it really safe? Or does it have bad effects?I Hope you can help me.:confused:

Doctor's Bill [ 3 Answers ]

Last spring, I had a toothache and went to a dentist for evaluation. The finding was that a wisdom tooth was impacting a back molar and the wisdom tooth needed to be pulled while the molar needed to have a root canal and capped. The dentist forwarded me on to an oral surgeon who was outside of...

Submissions to my book with contract? And changing Doctor's text with approval? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... I am writing my second book and I would like to include people's stories and poems in it. Do I have to have them sign a contract for release of one time rights for me to be able to use this? SECOND QUESTION: I may have a doctor write up a section on what services he performs. If my...

View more questions Search