Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 07:26 PM
    She called.
    Feel good about that.
    You have flipped the script on her.

Hang tough. It's already getting better... She is so loud it's a wonder she called - I figured she'd just yelllllll :-)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 20, 2007, 04:26 AM
    I went on a date and made sure she would know about it.
    That makes you as cruel and immature as she is, stay away from the game playing, as it will come back and bite you in the butt!
    JohnnyP409 Posts: 82, Reputation: 0

Aug 20, 2007, 10:14 AM
    So she is talking to my best friend today. Someone that she barely knows saying how she wishes she was 25 (she is 22)so she would be ready to be in a relationship and how she really wants to be, but she is too picky about what she wants a guy to be and she annoys herself with it a lot. I think this is good that she is finally thinking about this..

This comes the day after she called me for the first time in 2 weeks
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Maybe but the truth is that she's not mature enough for a relationship so it doesn't matter. I also don't think 25 is a magic age. She needs to grow up and once that happens she will be ready

Aug 20, 2007, 01:25 PM
    She is talking more with my friend and telling him she thinks it is immature of me not to talk to her anymore and that she thinks I'm stupid for telling her I would continue to be her close friend after the initial break up if I was not going to do it. She told him I remind her of a 14 year old girl because I've cut off all contact!! This NC thing isn't working! She is hating me more. Haha.
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 01:33 PM
    If you DON'T MIND talking... Do it.

NC is to bring you back to life.
    If you don't need it, then don't do it.

If you are hurting and annoyed by her, put her in the NC freeze, and assume her complaining is just to get your attention....

PS - It's working!!

Chill and focus on other people or other things if possible...

Aug 20, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Is it possible she is feeding my friend this knowing I will eat it up and talk to her again? Because she is so open with him right now, and she is not this open about relationships ever

Aug 20, 2007, 02:03 PM
    I think I'm in love with the sex right now because it was so amazing and not the girl... maybe not though. I don't know.
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Yes and yes.

She is playing you.
    You are in love with the sex...
    And I don't think she is CAPABLE of loving right now - so beware.
    She needs a player to play her game and teach her some humility (ugh) and fortunately that is not you.

Aug 21, 2007, 10:57 AM
    She texted me... "Just want to see how you're doing..." Is this normal behavior from someone? I want to respond, is NC still advisable, she seems to have gotten a second wind int rying to contact me.
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2007, 11:06 AM
    This is when NC is even more important. Why are you giving into what she wants which is to just play some stupid game with you. She is frustrated that you aren't giving her what she wants so now she is going to keep ramming at you until you give in.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 21, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Yes, if she persist tell her leave you alone this is what you wanted. Us tp be apart. Don't worry if you think she won't call back. Because if she truly loves you she will be back.

Aug 21, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Ok, I think I will continue with NC for a little while longer, this has been 3 days in a row of her trying to contact me which is the most by far since the first few days of NC. If it continues for a few days I think I will tell her exactly what you said SAB123... any thoughts ash or glinda on SAB's comment of telling her "this is what you wanted, us to be apart, so leave me alone" type of thing?
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2007, 11:40 AM
    I think that's pretty good advice. The only thing I would add is it may send her into a spin of wanting to talk to you even more. But at that point you have said your piece and she's an adult she's made her bed she has to lie in it.
    Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Or playing games, will blow up in your face.
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Most guys your age don't use real NC so she is probably like... What the H--?

If she calls sometime - and you are in the mood to deal with her - tell her you have moved on.
    And "If she is a friend, she will let you.....And one day you can try being friends if she
    leaves you alone..."

Thata oughta buy you some time... If she still calls, take NO MORE of them.
    And let's hope this girl duzn't take this thread "Stalker"

PS - CONGRATS another NC Winner!
    jeremy4719 Posts: 136, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Change your number and email account... No more calls or emails from her... IF you you truly want to be rid of her...

Aug 22, 2007, 04:33 AM
    What is it usually older people who do real NC?. I've already decided I'm not ready to take her calls, I still have too much anger for her. We will just fight, and I know that's what she is looking to do probably. Just a week ago the girl IM'd me:

"you're so annoying!!
    If you are going to continue to hate me, tell me and I will stop talking to you.
    ......ok I'll take that as my cue, bye!"

And now it's a week later and she is still trying to talk to me... wierd

Ash, what do you mean, doesn't take this thread "stalker"?
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 05:02 AM
    You haven't done No Contact, you just haven't talked as much as usual. You still have intense feelings and a lot of anger in you because of her. Ask yourself why your even taking her calls and responding? Could it be your still hoping she acts better and you get back with her? No Contact would stop all that confusion and game playing but you first must make up your mind to move on. When you do you will not respond to her calls.
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 08:36 AM
    You sound obsessed. BREATHE. Cut communication... Go do something else...

I am not sure how to calm her down other than that...

I just meant she was acting stalker-ish... let her calm down...

One day you may have a calm conversation... not today

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help with this movie I'm going insane [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is it was set in space and was based around humans and aliens dueling in an arena. I think it was 80s possibly early 90s and I'm sure one of the monsters looked a little like a giant cricket, and its weakness was its stomach, and another alien had cybernetic attachements please...

Going Insane, [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had unprotected sex on 4/8/07. It tuned out that I ovulated on 4/10/07. I have 25 day average cycle length. I started having signs that could be pregnacny or PMS. I haven't been feeling well so I take a hpt 4/25/07and results were negative. My period came on the next day but it was...

How to commit an insane relative against their will [ 1 Answers ]

My wife's sister who is about 52 needs to be committed--at least for observation. She has attempted suicide twice, has gone off her meds, is about to be evicted and she will join the people roaming the street with a shopping cart if something isn't done. She lives in Texas. How can her sisters...

Help am I Insane?? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I'm Sammy And I'm 13 Years Old. We've Recently Moved Houses This Year And It Seems To Me That Our New House Is Haunted. We Have A Pool Out The Back And Today I Was Just Looking In It To See How Cold It Was And Suddenly I Felt A Push On My Back. I Fell In The Water And Hit My Head. When I Came Up...

I may sound insane but... [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, you may think I'm crazy but please help me! I'm still in middle school but I want to get pregnant, but I don't want to get in trouble from my mother, but I really want a baby! If you got to know but never saw my face you might think I was 21 or over! So I know that I'm responsible enough! How...

View more questions Search