Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flexel Posts: 61, Reputation: 7

Aug 16, 2007, 03:26 AM
    Taken another step and now need advise
    Well past few days now, my girldfriend told me she was ready for to have sex. I was like OK... so every time I went to have foreplay with her she will stop me as I respect I stop... now she thinks I'm going to dump her cause she is tight. I've reassured her that I'm not going to dump. Now today she telling me she is annoyed with her self as she feel's tupid and all this stuff and everything, I've told her am not botehred I love her with or without sex its just a bonus to our relationship... and now she is saying to me... you might not be bothered(me) but she is bothered about it her self... what can I do!? Please help me
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 03:36 AM
    If she's a little worried about anything, then it might be best to just
    Hold off on it all together.
    Maybe not bring it up for now.
    It sounds to me like instead of her wanting to have sex with you, she feels more pressured to have sex with you in order for you to stay with her.

This is probably what she's feeling bad about...
    How old is she and how long have you both been going out?

Aug 16, 2007, 04:20 AM
    OK I understand what you said, and what you have said I've told her already.. I don't awnt her to feel pressured or anything of the sort, and also told her I'm not bothered about it... and will take the advise up on the discussion about it... she is 16 near 17. And we have been together a few month. I love her so much id buy her / give her / do anything for her... I even take her and her 1 and half year old sister out for days out to parks and stuff, something most guy's would not do take her little sister off her mums hands for a day and stuff like that... she tells me she is botehred about it and I tell her I'm not, she won't tell me why though. But ill let het lead the way ill just sit there..? And cuddle in :S

Thanks hope you can advise more as I'm worried about her...
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Aug 16, 2007, 11:53 AM
    She's probably embrassed and a little self conscience... Honestly to tell you the truth all you can do is keep telling her what you're telling her. She has to be more comfortable on not so embaressed on her own. You can tell her as much as you want but she'll never feel secure in herself until she tells herself what you're telling her... Take this as a sign I mean maybe you aren't suppose to be having sex yet it will happen when it's suppose to happen.

Aug 17, 2007, 12:38 AM
    Thanks, :) likei keep telling her not until she is ready.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Step by step needed to become and operate as a Talent Agent [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I am interested in operating a Talent agency of my own, and would appreciate any information on where to begin the process. I know I need to get licensed and a surety bond in the amount of $50,000 according to the new standards, but I need to know where to go to get the application for...

Any advise? [ 13 Answers ]

Last night, I planted bird seed. This morning there was a bird. What do I feed it? :p :p

Any Step-moms /Step dads out there? [ 1 Answers ]

I know it's not me, as a Step-mom, but it sure feels like I am the one who's holding the families together. Not that I am superwoman, but I feel I am the only healthy minded person in this family dynamics. I don't approach the blended family thing the way I use to, 4 years ago, I've relaxed about...

How to partition a hard drive step by step? [ 2 Answers ]

Downloaded a program and it formatted my hard drive. Have a 20 gig hard drive after it done this, it now reads 12 gig Can anybody help get the 20 gig back Need steps to clear this up, I don't know anything about hard drives. I'm running Xp Home on HP. Pavilion. Help

Could use some advise [ 16 Answers ]

Ok I need advise on 2 different relationship propublems. 1> My x is asking me to sign a paper for him . I told him I would have to speak to my lawyer before signing any papers for him . He got mad and left me a text message saying He was crushing the car (the paper he wanted me to sign was...

View more questions Search