Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    G4-450 Posts: 175, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2005, 04:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSKTRL
    Oh and lets not forget the obligatory.
    Which is the Koran alone... so your posts are irrelevant.
    That is always important to add to your increasingly meaningless posts now that your hategroup is being fully exposed right in front of god and everybody, .
    Let us examine who is the hate group here and why your hijacking this topic with racist biased views.

With a little test that any mentally disabled or intoxicated person can pass hmmmm; Is not the Topic
    Can we trust the Koran?
    BUT, All your posts have nothing to do with the Koran at all, instead, your pointing at people as a fundamentalists bigot and blaiming them for it.

Dont worry, xit will begetting significantly worse
    x.
    LOL, Hey Mr.Hater and Hypocrite, was that a hate threat now?

You sure have expressed allot of hate for someone who plays the blame game claiming it is others, and you only see the dark side of things which is what fundamentalism is about.

Conclusion;
    You
    -Claim that the nazis are nice people, and
    -Admitted that you lied in order to play a trick by mixing genealogy before to make a racist point seem significant that Mohammed could not of been a line of prophets teaching Faith in one God, as if God did not create all man kind on earth.
    -Lied that you had any faith in God since your too much of a coward, and again confused faith with death blood cults.

And from your very last sentance;
    -Your the only one here prone to commit a hate crime and needs police and mental health attention since your illusions may leed you to attack a innocent person on the street from your insane patterns of "xenophobea", which is a build up of paranoid sympotms from the lack of communication with the rest of the world you missed out on.

LOL LOL,
    the only thing you demonstrated here is that your a coward who dug himself a grave from the envy and lies you have against others in order to hide from your own shadows,
    And you are posting all over the internet in hopes to find gualable people who like yourself believes the sky is falling in order to keep you company in your hiding place, this CURSE alone is your doom because you refuse to change your ways and lied.

Not everyone agrees with your sickness, it is a curse...

Pope John Paul II; The Holy Qur'an is the word of God.

Koran [2.10] There is a disease in their hearts, so Allah added to their disease and they shall have a painful chastisement because they lied.

[9.68] Allah has promised the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women and the unbelievers the fire of hell to abide therein; it is enough for them; and Allah has cursed them and they shall have lasting punishment.

[17.99] Do they not consider that Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, is able to create their like, and He has appointed for them a doom about which there is no doubt? But the unjust do not consent to aught but denying.

[59.16] Like the Shaitan when he says to man: Disbelieve, but when he disbelieves, he says: I am surely clear of you; surely I fear Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
    [59.17] Therefore the end of both of them is that they are both in the fire to abide therein, and that is the reward of the unjust.

[4.157] And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Jesus (Isa) son of Marium, the apostle of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Jessus/ Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.
    [4.158] Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.
    [4.159] And there is not one of the followers of the Book but most certainly believes in this before his death, and on the day of resurrection he JESUS (Isa) shall be a witness against them.

“I do nothing of myself.” (John 8:28)
    “My father is greater than I.” (John 14:28)
    “The Lord our God is one Lord.” (Mark 12:29)
    Matt.13
    [38] The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
    [39] The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
    [40] As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
    [41] The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
    [42] And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    [43] Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mark.12
    [28] And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
    [29] And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
    [30] And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
    [31] And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
    [32] And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he

Koran;
    [2.159] Surely those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed after We made it clear in the Book for men, these it is whom Allah shall curse, and those who curse shall curse them (too).
    [2.160] Except those who repent and amend and make manifest (the truth), these it is to whom I turn (mercifully); and I am the Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful.
    [2.161] Surely those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers, these it is on whom is the curse of Allah and the angels and men all;
    [2.162] Abiding in it; their chastisement shall not be lightened nor shall they be given respite.
    [2.163] And your God is one God! there is no god but He; He is the Beneficent, the Merciful.

We are all been tested in this life so beware.
    KAOSKTRL Posts: 119, Reputation: 0

Nov 13, 2005, 06:55 AM
    Anyone else care to comment?

Nov 13, 2005, 07:28 AM
    Anyone else care to comment?
    LOL

Why not just change your ways man, do you really want to live your life paranoid about people and things you heard?

Adolph Hitler was a propagandist who scared a whole nation with lies that there was a threat, non of it was true, he was the criminal himself, real leaders do NOT run around letting there enemies get the best of them and there nations fall like he did committing crimes behind everyone's backs because he could not be a real leader.

So Respect goes both ways.

All your posts are "hear say" by people who do NOT believe in God,
    Jihad is from and in the Bible, as well as many other so called sayings (hadeeths ) outside the bible called (Talmud's) which allow Jews to sleep with 3 year olds, steel from non jews and state that it would take 600 non Jews to claim the life of a Jew, and all the pagan rites of human sacrifices where added to Jesus outside the Gospels as well as sayings claiming he was a trinity, crucified and other ridicules things that have no place with God but to benefit people.

So are you going to condemn the Bible too now?

This topic is not about anything else but the concerns people had about the Koran.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2005, 07:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by G4-450
    LOL

This topic is not about anything else but the concerns people had about the Koran.
    So you are defending Islam then?

Nov 13, 2005, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    So you are defending Islam then?
    What does Islam mean?
    And why are you also going of the Topic?

Nov 13, 2005, 12:13 PM
    Hitler lied to vilify the jews ,
    Muslims are vilified when people speak
    The truth about islamic scripture.

Islam is self indicting.

Muslims fought side by side with nazis and
    Much of scripture is virtually indistinguishable from Mien Kampf.

Islamic scripture the Quran calls for the subjegation and eradication of all none muslims.

SUBJEGATE

9.29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

http://www.road-to-heaven.com/quran/english/9.htm

ERRADICATE

2.193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâliműn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

http://www.road-to-heaven.com/quran/english/2.htm

Nov 13, 2005, 12:34 PM
    Maybe Hitler was a orthodox Jew. they all say that about non orthodox jews.
    Muslims are vilified when people speak the truth about islamic scripture.
    but you lied so... end of that story there.

islam is self indicting.
    Islam means (doing the will of God) submission. Satan swore that anyone who did not do God's will are his to indict, are you with the party of satan?

Muslims fought side by side with nazis and much of scripture is virtually indistinguishable from Mien Kampf.
    you sure they where muslims? I heard the nazis USED the Japonese, arabs and converted Jews from Spain to fight side by side for them.
    Islamic scripture the Quran calls for the subjegation and eradication of all none muslims.

SUBJEGATE 9.29.
    ERRADICATE 2.193.
    LOL
    Are you sure it is only in the Koran or Islam that teaches to keep these comandments?

SUBJEGATE and ERRADICATE are titles by polytheists for polytheists, This explains why your scared for your life and hate the one true God who ordered death to polytheists by nature and law,

So while you fight for what you worship other then God (money, oil, anything else you depend on for sustanance), the believers are told to fight with God against you because you are in error by attacking them for this.

Read again where it is all from.

Allah is the same God in the Bible;
    "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman. (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)"

Exodus 22:20: He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Leviticus 24:16: And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death.

Mark 16:16: He that believeth not, shall be damned.

Malachi 2:1-4: And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you. If you will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart to give glory to my name, ... behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces.

According to Islam, everyone who believes in God can keep there faith, it is only if they become muslim that would make it a evil deed to pretend they do not understand after they made a testamony.

So you can be Jewish or Christian and you do not have to be a muslim to believe in God and the last day, this is because prophets went to certain peoples.

But if you blaspheme against God and take other things for love like you should for God who gives you sustanance and you know it even in secret, God promises a terrible doom as you can read above in both the bible and Koran.

So I did not make anything up, or attacked anyone here did I?

You decide if this fairy tale is real or a lie, and you choose if you should do God's will or fallow your desires.

Peace

Nov 13, 2005, 02:11 PM
    Muslims are vilified when people speak
    The truth about islamic scripture.

Islam is self indicting.

Muslims fought side by side with nazis and
    http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/hanjar.html
    Much of scripture is virtually indistinguishable from Mien Kampf.

"Existence impels the Jew to lie, just as it compels the inhabitants of Northern countries to wear warm clothing" -Mein Kampf, p. 305

"...the Jews are a nation of liars...the Jews are a treacherous, lying, and evil people." -Ishaq Hadith 240

SUBJEGATE

9.29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

http://www.road-to-heaven.com/quran/english/9.htm

ERRADICATE

2.193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâliműn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

http://www.road-to-heaven.com/quran/english/2.htm
    Shirk is worse than Killing

Since Jihad involves killing and shedding the blood of men, Allah indicated that these men are committing disbelief in Allah, associating with Him (in the worship) and hindering from His path, and this is a much greater evil and more disastrous than killing. Abu Malik commented about what Allah said:

[وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ]

(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) Meaning what you (disbelievers) are committing is much worse than killing.'' Abu Al-`Aliyah, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr, `Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that what Allah said:

(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) "Shirk (polytheism) is worse than killing.''

Nov 13, 2005, 02:39 PM

SUBJEGATE

9.29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh (KAFIR), (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

FLAIMING FLAIMING LOL

(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) "Shirk (polytheism) is worse than killing.''
    Sore LOSER, you sure isn't a happy camper.. LOL

I believe that every time you post, you admit that your terrorized because know your going to get what God promised those who broke his first 2 commandments.

And I know why the un Godly are the terrorized in the bible and Koran now, you on the other hand still does not get it .LOL

Quote:

Gen.35 [5] And they journeyed: and the terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them, and they did not pursue after the sons of Jacob.

Lev.26 [16] I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror , consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Deut.34 [12] And in all that mighty hand, and in all the great terror which Moses shewed in the sight of all Israel.

Job.6 [4] For the arrows of the Almighty are within me, the poison whereof drinketh up my spirit:the terrors of God do set themselves in array against me.

-----------------------
    JIHAD is from the same God of the BIBLE;

1. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me.

2. You shall not make for yourself a graven image. You shall not bow down to them or serve them.

"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman. (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)"

Exodus 22:20: He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed. this means (KAFIR) in arabic.

Leviticus 24:16: And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord (KAFIR), he shall surely be put to death.

Mark 16:16: He that believeth not, shall be damned

You seem to Enjoy the fire... while I put my trust in God.

Nov 13, 2005, 03:42 PM

Since Jihad involves killing and shedding the blood of men, Allah indicated that these men are committing disbelief in Allah, associating with Him (in the worship) and hindering from His path, and this is a much greater evil and more disastrous than killing. Abu Malik commented about what Allah said:

(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) Meaning what you (disbelievers) are committing is much worse than killing.'' Abu Al-`Aliyah, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr, `Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that what Allah said:

Nov 13, 2005, 03:45 PM
    This is the Ayah of the Sword

Mujahid, `Amr bin Shu`ayb, Muhammad bin Ishaq, Qatadah, As-Suddi and `Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam said that the four months mentioned in this Ayah are the four-month grace period mentioned in the earlier Ayah,

[فَسِيحُواْ فِى الاٌّرْضِ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ]

(So travel freely for four months throughout the land.) Allah said next,

[فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الأَشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ]

(So when the Sacred Months have passed... ), meaning, `Upon the end of the four months during which We prohibited you from fighting the idolators, and which is the grace period We gave them, then fight and kill the idolators wherever you may find them.' Allah's statement next,

[فَاقْتُلُواْ الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ]

(then fight the Mushrikin wherever you find them), means, on the earth in general, except for the Sacred Area, for Allah said,

[وَلاَ تُقَـتِلُوهُمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ حَتَّى يُقَـتِلُوكُمْ فِيهِ فَإِن قَـتَلُوكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ]

(And fight not with them at Al-Masjid Al-Haram, unless they fight you there. But if they attack you, then fight them. )[2:191] Allah said here,

[وَخُذُوهُمْ]

(and capture them), executing some and keeping some as prisoners,

[وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُواْ لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ]

(and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in every ambush), do not wait until you find them. Rather, seek and besiege them in their areas and forts, gather intelligence about them in the various roads and fairways so that what is made wide looks ever smaller to them. This way, they will have no choice, but to die or embrace Islam,

[فَإِن تَابُواْ وَأَقَامُواْ الصَّلَوةَ وَءاتَوُاْ الزَّكَوةَ فَخَلُّواْ سَبِيلَهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ]

(But if they repent and perform the Salah, and give the Zakah, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.) Abu Bakr As-Siddiq used this and other honorable Ayat as proof for fighting those who refrained from paying the Zakah. These Ayat allowed fighting people unless, and until, they embrace Islam and implement its rulings and obligations. Allah mentioned the most important aspects of Islam here, including what is less important. Surely, the highest elements of Islam after the Two Testimonials, are the prayer, which is the right of Allah, the Exalted and Ever High, then the Zakah, which benefits the poor and needy. These are the most honorable acts that creatures perform, and this is why Allah often mentions the prayer and Zakah together. In the Two Sahihs, it is recorded that Ibn `Umar said that the Messenger of Allah said,

«أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أُقَاتِلَ النَّاسَ حَتَّى يَشْهَدُوا أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللهُ وَأَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسُولُ اللهِ وَيُقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُوا الزَّكَاة»

(I have been commanded to fight the people until they testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, establish the prayer and pay the Zakah.) This honorable Ayah (9:5) was called the Ayah of the Sword, about which Ad-Dahhak bin Muzahim said, "It abrogated every agreement of peace between the Prophet and any idolator, every treaty, and every term.'' Al-`Awfi said that Ibn `Abbas commented: "No idolator had any more treaty or promise of safety ever since Surah Bara'ah was revealed. The four months, in addition to, all peace treaties conducted before Bara'ah was revealed and announced had ended by the tenth of the month of Rabi` Al-Akhir.''

[وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ اسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتَّى يَسْمَعَ كَلاَمَ اللَّهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُ ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لاَّ يَعْلَمُونَ ]

(6. And if anyone of the Mushrikin seeks your protection then grant him protection so that he may hear the Word of Allah (the Qur'an) and then escort him to where he can be secure, that is because they are men who know not.)

Nov 13, 2005, 03:48 PM
    (I have been commanded to fight the people until they testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, establish the prayer and pay the Zakah.)

Kill people who reject the pedophile prophet.

Nov 13, 2005, 04:07 PM

Since Jihad involves killing and shedding the blood of disbelieving man and woman who are called (KAFIRS in ARABIC), GOD (in the bible also) indicated that these men are committing belief in False GODs and broke the first commandment, associating with Him (in the worship) and hindering from His path the truth seekers, and this is a much greater evil and more disastrous than killing.

[?????]=hadgidagufgiyaif; is not one arabic word
    LOL
    THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING THAT JIHAD IS ORIGINALLY FROM THE BIBLE, AND THAT YOUR TERRORIZED BECAUSE You're the KAFIR (polytheist). LOL

I am having so much fun here at work, we got 6 more hours to laugh here about how your flaming because you have nothing original to say but paste Jihad-Watch propaganda Zionists use to get gullible people like you to believe :p

Oh, maybe you got Jihad mixed up with Hajeebs, Oh Look, are they muslims ?

Nov 13, 2005, 04:27 PM
    I have know idea what you think is so funny,Killing people who don't believe the pediophile was a prohet isn't that funny, Not to me anyway,
    http://www.google.com/search?lr=&ie=...92%D9%84%D9%90
    I also don't understand what your problem is with arabic?
    http://www.tafsir.com/Default.asp
    That fact is islam requires muslims to kill people who are not muslims .
    Not in self defense or only when attacked , but anytime and because and until only muslims remain oin earth .
    Oh that's reall funny,
    Genocide.
    LOL

Nov 13, 2005, 05:01 PM
    I have know idea what you think is so funny,Killing people who dont beleive the pediophile was a prohet isnt that funny, Not to me anyway,

I also dont understand what your problem is with arabic?

That fact is islam requires muslims to kill people who are not muslims .
    not in self defense or only when attacked , but anytime and because and until only muslims remain oin earth .
    Oh thats reall funny,
    Genocide.
    LOL
    LOL, no what's funny is that you sound like the nazis when they made up lies about the Jews, and they where terrified from it too. Bad Karma man, try to stop lying.

And by the way, nazis committed genocide too claiming Jihad in the Bible, As many before them who claimed to be christians and revenging others for because they believed in a Mortal God that died rather then the immortal living God.

This are the people who back a GENOCIDE
    http://www.bilderberg.org/

The Isralian flag and the American flag (mirrored) with the yellow border around it are on the left side. This stands for the relationship between US and Israel, the mirrored flag with yellow border where shown sticked on the jackets of the 101St Airborne who fighted in the war on Iraq.

On the right site you see the American flag and the United Nations flag which speaks for it self.

On the top of all that there is the Eagle symbol which was used by the Great Roman Empire. This symbolises the New World Order which is being established as we speak.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To begin with, the Bilderberg group was founded by Prins Bernhard from the Netherlands who married Queen Juliana of The Netherlands in 1939. The goal of the Bilderbergers was/is to keep up the relation between Europe and America. Bernhard him self has been a member of the NSDAP founded in 1920 (Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei / German National Socialist Workers Party) and the SS (Schutzstaffel) founded in 1929 by Heinrich Himmler while Hitler was in power.

If your not one of them, you better move to mecca,
    Attached Images

Nov 13, 2005, 05:04 PM
    Calling me a nazi, saying Im a liar ,calling me a bigot, seems to be the extend of your argument,
    Unfortunately that is not good enough an answer for the genocide in the Quran .
    (I have been commanded to fight the people until they testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, establish the prayer and pay the Zakah.)

Edit/Delete Message

Nov 13, 2005, 05:21 PM
    Calling me a nazi, saying Im a liar ,calling me a bigot, seems to be the extend of your argument,
    You are, you repeatedly did it and even said nazis are nice people LOL and you lied openly to win a argument and still do and that make syou a hypocrite in denial.

Unfortunatly that is not good enough an answer for the genocide in the Quran .
    GENOCIDE means: The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.

No where is Islam or in the Bible anything like this, both books teach redemption, only Trinitarian Crusade and nazis or alike committed Genocides when they attacked Spain and Jerusalem and killed everyone dark whether Muslim, Christian or Jewish. this is what Genocide means.

Islam protects believing Christians and Believing Jews. although they argue from pride with each other.

You lied again.
    [5.68] Say: O followers of the Book(bible)! You follow no good till you keep up the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospals) and that which is revealed to you from your Lord; and surely that which has been revealed to you from your Lord shall make many of them increase in inordinacy and unbelief; grieve not therefore for the unbelieving people

[5.69] Surely those who believe and those who are Jews and the Sabians and the Christians whoever believes in Allah (God) and the last day and does good, they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

So you're a very evil liar to attack any of these faiths in the true God.

the enemies of God are those who break his Commandments.
    your indicted yourself as a disbeliever and hater in God and Humanity so many times here that it is safe to say I have met a satanist online for the first time, you make Hitler look like santa claus.

where did you read this in the Koran? LIAR LIAR YOUR PANTS ARE ON FIRE LOL , your really funny.

If he was a pedophile, I wonder what you think about the Koran been the only book in the world that limits the amount of wives to 4, people of the bible had hundreds of wives and slept with 3 year olds.

BY THE WAY, ARE YOU A MEMBER OF THIS SITE OR NOT?
    You seem to be on these thinking patterns.
    http://www.bilderberg.org/2005.htm#banner

The Isralian flag and the American flag (mirrored) with the yellow border around it are on the left side. This stands for the relationship between US and Israel, the mirrored flag with yellow border where shown sticked on the jackets of the 101St Airborne who fighted in the war on Iraq.

On the right site you see the American flag and the United Nations flag which speaks for it self.

On the top of all that there is the Eagle symbol which was used by the Great Roman Empire. This symbolises the New World Order which is being established as we speak.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To begin with, the Bilderberg group was founded by Prins Bernhard from the Netherlands who married Queen Juliana of The Netherlands in 1939. The goal of the Bilderbergers was/is to keep up the relation between Europe and America. Bernhard him self has been a member of the NSDAP founded in 1920 (Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei / German National Socialist Workers Party) and the SS (Schutzstaffel) founded in 1929 by Heinrich Himmler while Hitler was in power.

If your not one of them, you better move to mecca,
    Attached Images

Nov 13, 2005, 05:26 PM

Nov 13, 2005, 05:27 PM
    I like the arabic you paste, what does it say?

Nov 13, 2005, 05:29 PM
    Its from the Quran.
    Im sure you can read it,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't trust him [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 7 years. We had some problems like all marriages, I thought but last Xmas he decided he wanted the divorce because he was not in love with me and could not leave like that anymore. He wanted freedom. He changed his mind about two months after that. He asked me...

Should I trust him? [ 26 Answers ]

I have a hard time trusting people in general but I'm dating my ex again after 3 years of not talking we broke up the 1st time 3 years ago because he cheated on me and I don't take that crap but I took him back a 2nd time and the same thing happened and now I'm dating him again 3 years later for...

Trust [ 7 Answers ]

I have been cheated on and beat since the age of 16. I am now 32 yrs old. How do you put all that behind you and trust a man?

How Can I Get Him To Trust Me Again? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my boyfriend and I got into a huge fight. I have always had problems trusting the guys that I am with. I don't know why, but I always think that I can't trust them. Anyway... we got into a big fight one night and I had always told him that I trusted him. I have always trusted him. The...

Koran [ 2 Answers ]

THE KORAN A concise summary The Koran consists of 114 chapters or Surahs. The Surahs are subdivided into verses, altogether 6200. The shortest Surahs have three verses (Surah 108 and 110), the longest has 286 verses (Surah 2). The Surahs revealed to the Prophet in Mecca are earlier and...

View more questions Search