Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hutchijw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Collection from a different country
    Im a canadian now living in USA. I have a credit card debt in Canada for $7000.00 Can they collect or do anything now that I live in USA? Im getting calls from NCO financial and AIC . I have not returned their calls.

Any advise would be helpful

Check out some similar questions!

Country song [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a country song about a young man accidentally killing a young boy while driving after drinking. He is being question by the police officer and says "I only had one", then they sing about the mother making eye contact with the young man and she says "I only had one". Does anyone know the...

Name of Country singer [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings this country song from the late 80's early 90's: I think it's the chorus that says this: 'You and Me goin' fishin' in the dark... '

Sovereignty of a country [ 5 Answers ]

Errrr, I'm in a debate competition and the motion of the debate is ' This house believes that the sovereignty of a country depends on a strong economy rather than a strong military' I'm on the opposition team and I seriously don't know what to say. Please help. I need to know why the...

Country [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy, I was just wonder'n if you know of any country concertsthat are coming up in the seattle area?! (Like Tim Mcgraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Cheasney, Martina Mcbride, and others) thanks for your help:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.